Chapter 4 - Paparazzi

Danny's P.O.V
"Here comes the airplane," I laughed I guided a spoonful of baby food to land directly on Iris's tongue as she giggles wildly. "Pilot Iris reporting for duty." I said saluting her as she tried to copy my actions. "Hey, why don't we go to the park together today?" Iris nodded madly (not that she had any idea what the park was). Scooping her up from the table and pilling her bowl in the dishwasher, I grabbed my coat and changed Iris into her long sleeved top. Once out side I sat Iris on the step and started tying her shoe laces, "Do you want a piggy back to the park?" Iris clapped her hand in excitement as I swung her round and plonked her onto of my shoulders. We walked the whole way like that and when we got to the park I suddenlyh remembered I'd forgotten to put on my hat and sunglasses as a disguise, I highly doubt I'll need them any way at kids play park, I thought shrugging off the worry . Once at the park Iris started pointing madly at the slide, I carried her over and sat her at the top of it, "3...2...1.... Go!" With a huge grin on her face Iris went sliding down her hair blowing back behind her, at the bottom she clapped her hands in delight wanting to go again.
"Hi! Aren't you Danny O'Donoghue?" A small girl, about 11 with big round glasses covering her face and dark hair tied up in two bunches either side of her head, came running up to me jumping with excitement.
"Um. No." I gulped, Iris was in my arms and this girl knew who I was,  judging by the phone in her hand it wouldn't be long until my secret was out all over the Internet.
"You are!" The girl grinned showing a set of wonky teeth plastered in braces, "Look your my lockscreen." She said as she stuffed her phone in my face.
"That's nice, bye now kid." I laughed nervously.
"Just a quick picture to remember this moment forever." And before I could stop her the flash went off and a photo of Iris and me was stored on her phone. 
In panic, I ran. Out of the park. Iris in my arms. Head down. I went the back way home, it may be longer but it was a lot safer.
As soon as I got home, I grabbed my lap top and quickly typed my name in to google. My heat stopped as I stared at the screen. Hands shaking I scanned the article, the huge bold head line catching my eye, 'Daddy O'Donoghue?!' And there just underneath was the exact photo the girl in the park had taken.
Suddenly I heard Iris scream from her bed room, quickly I rushed upstairs to find Iris lying in her cot tears running down her little rosy cheeks.
"Hey baby, it's okay," I wiped her tears away and cradled her in my arms, as  her tiny hand wrapped around my finger. "Daddy's here now."