Chapter 25 - The Airport

Danny's P.O.V

I was finally there, after two hours of traffic at last I was at the airport. Running into the building and skidding round corners there was still no sign of Emma. Rushing up the escalator, pushing past family's and old ladies. I finally caught sight of Emma, going into security.
"Wait! Emma! Emma!" I shouted by she was to far away to here me. I stormed through the airport suddenly stopped by a man at the desk.
"I'm sorry sir, do you have a ticket?" The man asked.
"No, no I don't. I just need to tell someone I love them." I urged, looking desperately over his shoulder to try and spot Emma.
"You need a ticket to get into security."
"Are you serious? I'll only be a couple of minutes!" I complained.
"I'm sorry sir, that's the rules." The man wasn't going to let me through it was obvious.
"What's the cheapest ticket you have?"

Mark's P.O.V

"How do you think Dan's getting on?" Glen said rummaging through Danny's fridge, if he was going to ditch us at his house we were going to raid his collection of Guinness.
"God knows, he's utterly insane," I joked as Glen passed me a can.
"No, he's a man very much in love." Glen sighed, "Anyway, I'm going to put Iris down for the night."

Danny's P.O.V

I could see her now, piling up her carry ons into the plastic tray on the conveyor belt.
"Em!" I shouted, this time she heard me. Spinning round and looking completely dazed,
"Danny! What..." Before she could finish I pulled her onto my lips, I had her now and I wasn't prepared to let her go again.
"I'm sorry Emma. I'm so so so sorry! I take back everything I said! You mean the world to me, I love you so much Em, please don't leave! I need you here with me, you can't go," I gripped her in a tight hug, my tears falling on her shoulder.
"Danny, I love you to." She kissed me again and gripped my hand.
"I don't ever want you to go again," the next words that came out of my mouth even surprised myself. But I knew it was right. "And that's why," I got down on one knee, to do this right, "I want to ask you, will you marry me?"
"Yes. Yes Dan! I want nothing more!" Those words made me the happiest man alive, I got up from the floor and picked Emma up, spinning her round, laughing and smiling. This was the real deal and I didn't want anything else.