Explaining Chapter 8

This is to explain chapter 8 a little better. I hope i explained it well enough. Let me know in the comments. Love you guys and thank you do much for continuing to read both my stories.

Okay half of yall probably didn't get chapter 8 of Expect the Unexpected because I did a shitty job explaining it.

Anyways this is what I meant.

In chapter 4 when Andy found Ashley in the janitors closet he ended up in a coma.

Everything that happened through chapter 4 and 5 was Andy's POV.

While chapter 4 and 5 was Andy's POV chapter 6 starts Ashley's dream that he has while he's in his coma.

He "wakes up" in his dream and doesn't forgive Andy, then Andy decides to take his life.

Then 3 weeks later in his dream he starts to have a heart attack and passes out but really ends up dying.

That's how he sees Andy and has a conversation with him.

But it was a dream, that gives him a second chance to be with Andy.

At the end he wakes up from his coma and forgives Andy.

If he didn't then his dream would've came true and it would've happened just like chapters 6- part of 8.

I hope I explained that well enough.

If you understand then leave a comment if you don't then ask a question.