Chapter 32

~Christi's POV~

I wonder who Abby is bringing in, she can never be happy with the team she already has

~Abby's POV~

"And my last solo is going to Kalani"

~Kira and Kalani POV~

Hi im Kira and this is my 13 year old daughter Kalani and we are happy to be here

~Abby POV~

"Kalani you are doing an Acro routine titles New Girl, and since you are the new girl and if you want to be on this team, you have to prove that you want it, meaning you have to beat Nia and.....Chloe"

"Abby I thought you said Chloe wasn't getting a solo"

"Jill, why are you worrying about my daughter"

"Ladies, really act your own age, quit acting like 5 year olds....okay Chloe your solo is a lyrical piece titled Your My Biggest Crush, your solo is based on a girl who gets her heart broken after she sees him kiss another girl"

~Chloe POV~

Oh my god, I can't believe I have a solo based on my crush life, my eyes fill up with tears but I have to suck it up

~Abby POV~

"We also have a group dance titled Hollywood, one day all of you will reach Hollywood and become famous...alright lets get started, moms your dismissed, girls start streching"

~Kira POV~

I am very excited for Kalani for having this chance with the ALDC

"Hello ladies"

~Christi POV~

"Welcome Kira"

"Christi, what is wrong with Chloe today, she isn't herself" Kelly said

"I'm not sure, she has been like this since we left from Dallas last week, and she hasn't came out of her room only when she is getting food or coming out for school or dance"

"She wasn't excited when she got a solo and normally she always gets excited"

"You know what, I'm not sure, Ill talk to her later about it"