Lies 3

Okay....I know I haven't uploaded in a while, but the GOOD news is that SCHOOL IS OUT! Summer is finally here and I FINALLY have time to upload more often. I tend to have less drama over the summer and less school work to do.

OF COURSE, I still have to go to these dorms downtown on the UW Madison campus for three weeks. Why is this important to you? Because I'm going to be there for three weeks with NO Internet.

Now, I will be here for the fourth of July weekend, so I will upload when I'm home. Until then, I will upload as much as I can while I'm still home.

I will be home for the rest of the summer after those three weeks and I will upload as much as possible until the school year starts and if this story is still going then, we'll see how everything goes. I just wanted to let you guys know that as well, so yeah.

Let's get this going!

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jesse*

"Look man, are you going to buy the dime or what?"

"Let me think for a second, would ya?!" he snapped. "It's only twenty bucks?"

"What do I look like? Some guy that's trying to jip you?"

"You wouldn't be the first dealer to do that to me."

"I don't blame you for being careful. It's smart with guts out here who'll give you nothing but a bunch of stems for fifty."

"There's for sure no stems in there."

"You can check it right after you pay me. If it's nothing but, I'll give you a full refund."

"I gotta pay you first?"

"Dealers gotta be careful too, you know," I said. He nodded.

"Right, right," he agreed. "Alright, here." He handed over a twenty dollar bill and I gave him the bag. He opened the bag and examined its contents. When he was done he closed it and nodded at me in approval.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"It's the good stuff," he responded. "Thanks a lot man."

"Don't mention it," I said. He started walking away then, but stopped and turned back to me.

"Thanks a lot for coming back into the business, Jesse. You're the only dealer a guy can trust nowadays," he said. And with that, he walked away. I watched after him until he was out of my view. I'm the only dealer anyone can trust nowadays. That's how it's always been with me. I've been honest about how much I had and how good it was. That didn't make me nice though. I could be incredibly mean, and scary, when I wanted to be.

"Jesse?" a voice rang from behind me. Aw crap, I thought. I turned around and looked at my girlfriend. "What are you doing at school so early?"

"Waiting for Trisha to show up," I lied. She sighed.

"Jess she's trying to frame us for murder, I don't think she's going to show up any time soon," Lisa said as she walked up closer to me. I put my arms around her and hugged her to me.

"It doesn't hurt to hope," I said.

"I know," she said. "But at the same time we have to be realistic and expect the worst from her."

"You're right," I said pulling back to look at her face. "You're right."

"Okay, now off topic here; do I look bigger than usual?" she asked as she pulled further away so I could see her stomach. I raised an eyebrow.