Lies 6

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For now. Lol. Here we go peoples! I love you all!

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Miranda*

"Okay, leave it there," Lisa ordered. I looked down at my attire.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her for the thousandth time. She groaned.

"Of course I am!" she said. "Look, Miranda this isn't going to work unless you have some self confidence."

"I look like I'm trying too hard."

"You do not."

"Yes I do."

"No, you only think you look like you're trying too hard because you don't normally dress like this," she said. She was right. This morning, I came to school in a short skirt with black leggings and a tight red tank top under a black zip up hoodie sweatshirt. Now, Lisa made me lose the sweatshirt and the leggings and she traded my black Converse for her red one-inch heels she brought with her. I felt like a hooker or something. My neckline, now thanks to Lisa, was exposing WAY too much cleavage for me. Lisa took my hair out of the pony tail band and shook it so it looked loose and wild. She stood back and admired her work then. She smiled.

"You look hot," she said. I smiled slightly, not even recognizing the person in the mirror. She was gorgeous. A real change from my every day look. "Ready to seduce Cal?" she asked me. I sighed.

"Do I have to?"

"If you want to find out what he knows, then yes."

"I guess it's now or never then," I said. She clapped her hands and opened the door for me.

"After you," she said. I pressed my lips together and went out into the hall where every jaw dropped when they looked at me. Boys, I swear, were drooling and girls were glaring with envy. So this is what it's like to be noticed, I thought. Lisa, ignoring the drooling stares and glares at her, walked with me down the hall to class. She was used to all the attention. I, however, wasn't. We came up behind Tyler.

"Hey Tyler," Lisa said. "Get a load of your girlfriend." He turned around and did a double take. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Mir-Miranda!" he said. "You look.....you look..."

"Amazingly hot?" Lisa said. "Stunning? Gorgeous? Sexy?"

"All of the above," Tyler said, watching me lovingly. I smiled and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said.

"So...are you going to wear this all day?" he asked.

"I might," I smiled knowingly. He was thinking dirty thoughts now, wasn't he?

"Because....maybe after school you and I could spend a little time together."

"Ugh, you stupid hormonal boy," Lisa teased.

"Hey, I hope that doesn't apply to me too," Jesse said. I looked over and saw that he had come up next to Lisa and put an arm around her shoulders. She smirked.

"Why of course it does," she said. He smirked back and kissed her forehead. The bell rang and Lisa gave me a look, telling me to do my job right. I nodded, kissed Tyler again, and went to class. I stood by the doorway for a second, looking at Cal and thinking of how I was going to do this. I should have asked Lisa for tips on this! Finally, I sauntered up to him and tilted my head slightly with a smile.