Discontinued....SORRY :(

Hey guys, I know it seems like I disappeared off the face of the planet forever- which I kind of did I guess- but I'm back now.

I'm sorry everyone! You may have noticed that the title now bares the word "discontinued" and I wanted to tell you all that it's for a very, very good reason. A couple of them actually.

Reason one why this story was discontinued is because I read it over, both this and the previous one, and it just seemed like a jumbled mess to me. I guess I would expect nothing better from a 13 year old me, but now that I'm older it just didn't make a lot of sense. The plot was jumpy, the characters were all over the place too and there didn't seem to be a lot of depth to any of them.

Reason two why this story was discontinued is because I think I just lost passion for it altogether. I don't remember where I was taking this or even if I had a plan for it ever, but yeah. I know it's incredibly selfish since a lot of you actually seem to be addicted to the series, but I just don't think stories are that good when even the author isn't that in to it anymore. You can totally tell when an author loses interest because the story isn't as good and I don't want to do that.

That's that then. The Secrets series is officially done. Maybe, if I can find a new plan for it, I will reboot the series in time. II'll probably still have the same characters, but it'll be a different plot. I'm putting together some other new stories too and hopefully I'll get some of them up, including the possible reboot of Secrets.

Well, that's all I wanted to say. I will leave Secrets and what I had of Lies up if any of you want to read them still, just know that there won't be any new chapters and there won't be that planned sequel Truth either...

I don't wanna leave you all with too much hope of a reboot only for it all to come crashing down should I choose not to do it, but I will leave you with the option of adopting the story as your own. If you see a future for it and you want to write it, just message me and I'll get the chapters emailed to you. You can edit past chapters all you want, all I ask is that the characters stay the same.

Thank you guys for reading and again, I am so so sorry to discontinue the story :(