Jonathan 'Johnny' Kide- The Fiction

Table name:
Galahad

Powers and Abilities: 
Fictional Manipulation.
Flight.
Super-Strength.
Super-Agility.
Super-Stamina.
Immortality.
'Rodney', a .44 magnum.
'Simeon', an extendable, compact quarterstaff.

Weaknesses:
Orderium metals (both limits his range of powers available when in arms length of him and can kill/wound him if weaponised).

Personal tastes (he will stubbornly refuse to use a certain power if he thinks it is 'lame').

Psychic attacks.

Concentration and willpower are required to reach more complex and powerful abilities of heroes (e.g a simple fireball is simple to do, but having the force of strength to destroy worlds with a tap of the shoe? And SURVIVE? Really, really, really hard!)

Background:
So long as Johnny knows about a character or creature that can do something fantastical and impossible in our reality, then he too can perform such an action. Fireballs? No problem. Flight? Easy as breathing.

While there is almost no limit to his powers, Johnny personally doesn't like to use them all, or even at all, if possible. The reason is that to access their essentially unlimited potential his powers require immense willpower and clarity of purpose, meaning that he only keeps himself to the more 'basic' superpowers like super-strength, super-stamina and super-agility, unless the threat is especially dire.

Johnny is also the only member of The Circle always on-duty, driving around countries to meet with foreign leaders or jetting off to Brussels every year to meet with UN leaders to report the success and operations of Project Canine/The Circle as it's official 'Secretary of Operations'. It falls to him to dispatch members on missions around Earth and to call them together when disaster threatens with a simple text message.

Ultimate:
Johnny channels the ancient teachings of The Fictions to supercharge his array of powers, making him immune to all forms of damage, shatter skyscrapers with a single punch and giving him the firepower to destroy planets with a single bolt of supercharged energy. Temporarily. It's...kinda like turning into a Super Saiyan.

Theme:
'Strength of a Thousand Men'- Two Steps from Hell

Song:
'This is the Life'- Weird Al Yakovic