Allis Osborn- Immortal

Table Name:
Lake

Powers and Abilities:
Immortality.
Invulnerability.
Poison Immunity.
Disease Immunity.
Pain Immunity.
Unbreakable Bones.
Regeneration.
Combat-Training.
M1911 pistol.
Combat knife.
Energy Absorption (released slowly or all at once in a beam (see Ultimate)).

Weaknesses:
Only Human (no 'actual' superpowers to aid her in battle/transport).
Cannot get drunk or intoxicated. Take that as you will.

Background:
Originally just left in Guilsborough when everyone else flew off, Allis was pretty bored, so she just kicked her heels and waited for the military to slow up. Until a Hive squad showed up and shot her. Then they shot her again. 

And again. And again. Until she just got back up and smacked them about with a crutch from the studio props cupboard. 

Her power was revealed: she was completely unkillable. She routed the invaders in the English with aid from the British SAS, inexpertly taking a rifle in her hands and joining the counter-attack, soaking up bullets like the ultimate human shield and hooking everyone up with her blood type in a hospital ward to herself like a giant bloodbag.

Allis is currently in training with warrior monks, as she doesn't herself have any actually super-'powers' aside from her immortality, leading her to train her body and mind to help her Circle comrades in future battles.

Ultimate:
Allis directs any compatriots nearby to fire any energy attacks directly at her, absorbing it with her body before firing it from her hands or chest in a concentrated beam or wave towards her target(s), dissolving them into dust.

Theme:
'Heart of Courage- Two Steps from Hell

Song:
'Bulletproof'- La Roux