Hanna Ward- Swift

Table Name:
Gesta

Powers and Abilities:
Levitation (she can pass the levitation on to other people or objects as well,making them rise in the air)
Super-Speed (uncharted, potentially as-fast-than-light if pushed beyond her physical boundaries).
Toughness.
The suit and jacket contains partially-vibrating molecules, preventing it from catching fire when at super-speeds, as well as providing increased heat and fire resistances.

Weaknesses:
Cryostasis/freezing.
Lack of balance.
Alcohol consumption.
Higher metabolism requires more food to ensure her immense rate of speed than a human being would normally consume in energy.

Backstory:
A brilliant singer and a star of many of the school musicals, Hannah was brought on during The Hive's invasion to ferry messages to the human militaries around the world with new information, as The Fiction and White Hood made new discoveries about their alien enemy. This role proved especially useful, as it allowed the soldiers of the world to target the vulnerable weakspots in the Hive armour, turning the tide of battle overall to humanity's favour.

Hanna helps out from time-to-time with Circle business, helping to perform errands and collect items for her teammates on a regular basis- always eager to help. She is also working as a form of 'global vigilante', stopping the majority of petty crimes and fatal accidents as she runs through the capitals of every country on Earth in but a few minutes.

Ultimate:
Hanna runs around the Earth at Mach 6 speeds, sending the colossal frictional energies in her right hand to deliver a mega-sonic bitch-slap when she returns to her still-gloating target, whom previously thought she had ran off. She had, but not quite in the way they imagined.

Theme:
'The Flash' (2014) Theme Song- The CW

Song:
'Faster'- Within Temptation