11

Vivian-
People are actually paying me to wear this stuff?

I stared at the photos he was showing me in awe.

Denis and I were currently on a flight to Ohio where we would spend the weekend with the rest of the band at the awards.

We were taking this time on the flight to choose what brand we were going with to outfit is for the awards.

Of course Denis was letting me decide, he was being a gentleman. But I had no idea how endorsements worked. We got paid the same regardless of what we chose.

"So which one is your favorite?" I asked him.

"I have a top three" he said lining up three of the photos in the email, sending the rest away.

"Which is your favorite?"

"I like them all." I said, a tiny crinkle in my nose.

"No you don't. I know that face. You are lying, you crinkled your nose."

"How the hell do you know all of my secrets?"

"It's a gift." He smirked.

"I did save one more. And the one I saved is my favorite. I just hope you don't hate it." He bit his lip as he pulled up an image.

I immediately gasped.

It was amazing.

"It's awesome Denis." I smiled.

"You aren't just saying that because you want to make me happy?"

"No. It's your night, but that dress is beautiful. And we can match." I giggled a bit.

"Just like how we matched at the grocery store." He winked.

I laughed.

Those pictures of us had caused a lot of speculation, especially the photo of him whispering in my ear, people kept tweeting it to me.

For now we were just friends.

I gripped his hand tightly as the plane landed, causing him to chuckle.

"I will never get used to that." I bit my lip shyly.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you." He kissed my forehead, standing up to grab our bags from the overhead bins.

We exited the plane and then walked through the airport, hand in hand towards baggage claim where we were set to meet the rest of the band, and Maddie of course.

"Are you excited?" I smiled at him.

He shrugged.

"It's more of a publicity thing and a reunion with friends, we aren't nominated for anything this year anyway."

"Well I think you should be, you all are great." I smiled up at him.

He chuckled.

"Thank you little owl."

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked as he grabbed our bags for the baggage claim.

"We will go meet up with the clothing people, they will make sure everything fits, and then we will go sleep." He smiled.

"Sleep sounds good." I yawned.

It had been an exhausting few weeks.

"I know little owl. You must be tired." He chuckled.

I was. I had ended up working a double shift last night because one of the night staff got sick, so I was pretty sure I looked like a demon because I was so tired.