16

Denis-

I finally worked up the courage to kiss her.

I heard her drop the item she had been holding as she immediately melted into me.

I'm glad that was her reaction, rather than her slapping me.

"What was that for?" She bit her lip, as I pulled away.

"I want my real present." I smirked.

"And what would that be?" She asked, Turing towards me and gazing into my eyes.

"For you to be mine again."

She paused, staring into my eyes before she said "Я твій" which means 'I'm yours' in Ukrainian.

When did she learn how to say that?

I didn't want to ask questions though. She smiled before she crashed her lips to mine.

It was like we were teenagers again the way we kissed, like it hadn't been six years that we were separated, only just a mere six minutes.

I pulled away and smiled down at her.

"I'll let you get back to your makeup." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist as she began to work on her makeup.

As she worked I rubbed her sides and placed small kisses onto her tattoo.

Gosh I loved the thought of my name being on her. It was beautiful.

"Denis I can't focus on this if you keep touching me like that." She leaned into me.

"Good. That means I get more attention."

"Denis." She groaned. "I have to have makeup on or else they will all look at me strangely.

"Oh hush. Just finish your makeup so we can take a Christmas pajama picture." I chuckled.

"Alright." She smiled, pushing me away to do her makeup.

I waited patiently on the edge of my bed as she finished her makeup, smiling at me as she finished it.

"Come take a Christmas picture little owl." I smiled as I put my phone on timer mode, setting it on the table so it would take a picture.

"We need a silly one and a serious one."  She smiled as we posed seriously, I wrapped an arm around her waist as we smiled.

After it snapped the first picture we took a silly one, then I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss, we both were smiling as we kissed.

"So what does this make us?" She bit her lip, looking nervous.

"Well, you're mine. And I want to be yours. So I guess that means that we are dating." I smiled. "Only if you are cool with that though." I said nervously.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." She smiled, lightly kissing my lips as she grabbed her clothes for the day.

"Now that we finished our pajama photo shoot I have to go get ready. And you need to start on breakfast." She winked at me.

I smiled at her as she closed the door and I punched the air excitedly.

"Yes!" I whispered.

Viv was mine again.

I walked downstairs and began cooking breakfast.

It was a family tradition to cook a big meal on Christmas every year, and now that the band was our family we had to have them over for our Christmas celebration.

After I finished most of the cooking, the doorbell rang and I went to get it but I heard Vivian's soft voice upstairs.

"I'll get it." She said as she bolted down the stairs like a child and opened the door with a smile.

"Merry Christmas!" I heard a bunch of voices yell.

"Merry Christmas." Vivian giggled.

God that giggle was adorable.

They walked in and came to the kitchen, all hugging me as they came in.

"Looking good Stoff." They joked.

I looked down at my attire. I was still in my pajamas.

"Yeah I guess I should go change." I muttered.

"I'll take over in here." Vivian said, kissing my cheek, telling me to change.

I walked upstairs as I heard the chaos begin.

Poor Viv. She was probably being interrogated right now.

I changed out of my pajamas and into jeans and a sweater so I could look Christmassy.

I then came downstairs to see Vivian in the kitchen, looking a bit overwhelmed as she was bombarded with questions.

"Hey stop terrorizing my girlfriend!" I smirked as I walked in, wrapping an arm around her waist, causing her to blush as she cooked.

"So it is official." James wiggled his eyebrows.

"Viv wouldn't spill the beans." He chuckled. I looked down to see her blushing.

"I didn't want to answer every question by myself." She said shyly.

"You are adorable." I kissed the tip of her nose. As she scrunched it up.

"Present time!" Sam announced as he walked in.

"Get your food first, we can eat while we open gifts." I suggested. They all nodded and we began filling our plates as we sat around the living room, chatting and opening gifts.

It was the happiest Christmas of my life.

"So what was your favorite gift?" Cam asked the group.

I pointed at Vivian and smiled.

"You guys are so sappy. Stop it." Cam rolled his eyes.

"No she gave me the best present."

"I don't need to know about you getting laid." Maddie fake gagged.

"Maddie!" Viv exclaimed causing me to laugh.

"We didn't sleep together. At least not yet." I winked, causing her to slap me on the chest.

"Viv got my name tattooed on her." I smiled.

"No way!"

"Can we see?"

They all asked at once.

She nodded, shyly turning around, and pulling up her hair.

As they all gawked at it I quickly pulled out my phone and posted a photo to Instagram.

It was the photo Vivian and I took in our matching pajamas, kissing.

My caption read:

The greatest Christmas gift of all is being able to hold you in my arms again. Merry Christmas AA family. Much love.

I posted it and pulled Vivian back into my chest, sighing in contentment.

In this moment, everything was perfect.

-----
A/N: Writing chapters in Den Den's POV is hard because I'm not a guy. So yeah sorry if this sucked.