Epilogue

25 thousand reads.
51 chapters.
53 Sappy Authors notes (not counting this one)
I'm in awe of the response that this book and its predecessor has gotten. When I started writing I was just an 18 year old girl who thought it would be fun to write a bit about her favorite band. Throughout my writing journey I have been inspired by seeing the characters play live, meeting them, and then getting ideas from you lovely readers.

I'm so glad that you all have supported me all this way through Denis and Vivian's story. This book has been my absolute favorite to write, and I take pride in it being my most realistic one, not perfectly real, but mostly. There are a few things that I wish I had not done, but looking back on these two books, I'm so proud of them. I hope that you will continue to read my works, and keep in touch with me.

I'm beyond proud of these books. Thank you for loving them as much as I do. All good things must come to an end though. For the last time: Much Love <3 -Anon
-----
Vivian- Eighteen years later

"Mom! Where is my Asking shirt?" My son, Alexander yelled down the stairs.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The one that dad just gave to me!" He groaned.

"Alexander it's been two weeks since dad was home! You shouldn't  have lost it already!" I scolded him from the kitchen.

My twelve year old little boy was a piece of work.

"Mom when are we going?" My little girl, Natalie, who was fifteen groaned as she leaned on the counter.

"Whenever your brother stops being slow." I laughed

Our kids were the cutest. Alexander was a spitting image of Denis. If you held their pictures up together as children you could barely tell them apart, and Natalie had my lighter brown hair, Denis's eyes and freckles, and my distinctive lips, with a mix of our noses.

I finished the dishes and sat down on the couch.

"Five minutes!" I yelled upstairs, warning Alexander of our departure time.

"Mom!" He groaned.

"If you use that tone with me you will not be going." I warned him.

That shut him up.

Parenting while Denis wasn't here was very rough because the kids liked to see what they could get away with.

"Alexander!" I yelled up the stairs a few minutes later as my phone began to ring.

Just what I needed. More stress, it was probably work calling.

"What!" I answered the phone with a huff.

"Nice to hear your voice too babe." My Ukranian husband chuckled on the other end of the phone.

"Denis." I immediately smiled.

"Is that dad?" Natalie asked, her face lighting up.

I nodded.

"I just wanted to let you know that we just reached the venue and I'll be eagerly awaiting your arrival." I could hear the smile in his tone.

"We will be there shortly, as soon as Alexander is ready."

He chuckled.

"That boy is just like me. Always lagging behind."

I laughed.

"I'll see you soon."

"Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I hung up the phone as Alexander ran down the stairs, his little Asking Alexandria shirt on, the sleeves cut off by his dad of course.