19

Vivian-

Three weeks later I finished work and finally had a few days off. When my phone began ringing as I drove away.

I groaned picking it up without looking at the called ID. It was probably Nova needing me to fill in someone's shift.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Nice to hear your voice too sunshine." I heard a chuckle and James's voice.

"James! Sorry." I paused. "Is everything alright?" I bit my lip.

The guys barely ever called me. Usually called if they got some stupid injury to see if they were okay.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry little Den Den is fine, well as fine as he can be, that fucker is whiny now that he is separated from you." He sighed.

I laughed. Denis and I talked every night. Things were great between us currently.

"I'm sorry he's such a baby." I laughed.

"Don't apologize, just do something about it!"

"I can't do anything while you all are 865 miles away." I laughed.

"Yes you can. You have a few days off right?"

"Yeah." I nodded, biting my lip.

"I bought you a plane ticket. Pack your things, your flight is at 7 tonight your time, I'll be at the airport to pick you up when you land and we will get to the venue right as the show starts to surprise Denis."

"James I can't just leave!"

"Maddie has made accommodations for your cat."

"Okay maybe I can leave. I'll see you tonight." I couldn't hide the smile in my voice.

"And remember. No talking to him today. He can see right through you when you lie."

"Fine. Now hang up, I gotta pack." I rolled my eyes.

"Bye." James laughed as he hung up.

I turned to Luna and smiled.

"Looks like I'm leaving for a few days."

Oh my god I was talking to my cat.

I picked out a few outfits, glancing at the clock.

I had enough time for a shower.

I quickly jumped into the shower, then did my makeup, letting my hair air dry as I grabbed my keys, speeding to the airport.

I took care of all of the usual tedious tasks before I could finally get onto my plane and relax, putting on my headphones and letting Denis's voice relax me as I flew.

As we landed I began to feel giddy. I turned my phone back on to see a text from James that he already had my bag from baggage claim and that I should meet him at the front doors.

I quickly typed a reply and made my way to the doors where I saw the heavily tattooed droomer, who was actually wearing a shirt for once.

"Actually wearing a shirt for once." I smiled, hugging him.

"It's a rare occurrence, but sometimes it is necessary." He said, causing me to laugh.

"We good to go?" I asked.

He nodded as we got into the car.

"So how has tour been?" I bit my lip.

"Good, except for the fact that Denis is being an idiot." He laughed.