13

A/N: It's seems when I complain about feedback you guys get a lot better :)

-----
Vivian-

Two weeks later I had not heard anything from Denis and it bothered me a ton, more than it should have seeing as I was talking to Mike currently, who was extremely attractive and kind.

But my mind was still on Denis.

What was he doing? Why hasn't he sent me a message? More importantly who were the girls?

The more I thought about it the more antsy I became. The more uncomfortable I began to feel in my own body.

I had started to do three workouts a day, pushing my body to the extreme, I was barely eating and I knew how unhealthy this was, I was a doctor for fucks sake, and I was starving myself over some boy.

I was on my last workout of the day and  was feeling quite content with my work, I had dropped ten pounds in the two weeks which I had last seen Denis, and in my opinion I looked great.

I was halfway done when a knock on the door. I groaned as I got off of the treadmill, walking to the entrance of my house.

I opened the door to meet the Gaze of Denis, his eyes met mine before they scanned over my body.

"Woah viv I know I'm sexy but you didn't need to strip to answer the door." He winked.

I looked down to see my attire of a sports bra and tight leggings and blushed.

"I was in the middle of working out." I explained, looking down. "You can uh....come in." I bit my lip.

"Thanks." He cleared his throat as he came in.

"What's up?" I asked as I walked back towards my designated treadmill room.

"I uh just wanted to talk to you, you suddenly left from the trip."

"Can you talk to me while I run?" I asked as I walked in, Denis following me.

He nodded as I began running again.

"So what were you wondering?" I asked. I had three minutes left and I hoped this conversation would be short so I could finish my night in peace. I was pissed at the boy.

"Well why did you leave without me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Because you were shitfaced and there was no need for me to take you to the airport after a night like that, you would have vomited all over me."

"Was I that drunk?" He asked.

I nodded.

"You drank so much by the time I left I'm surprised you remember a thing."

"I remember you talking to Mike."  He grimaced.

As if on cue my phone buzzed signaling a text.

Mike.

"Speak of the devil." I laughed awkwardly as I stopped, heading to the kitchen to get some water, sitting on the counter, returning his text.

"Little owl I don't want you talking to him."

"Well it isn't really your choice who I talk to is it?" I laughed.

"Viv." He sighed, running a hand through his head.

"He's not good for you."

"In what way Denis?" I raised my eyebrow.

"He plays girls, sleeps with new ones. Drinks a lot, smokes. Typical rockstar life."

"Sounds like someone I know." I glared at him.

"That's different Viv. I'm different."

"And what makes you so different?" I glared.

"Viv you know me. You know I'm different."

"Do I? Because last time I saw you you had two girls on your side, kissing them both as you groped them. If that's who you are, it's good to know."

"Viv that's not me." He sighed. "I was just-"

"Just what? Having a good time? If you wanted to have a good time like that you shouldn't have taken me." I glared.

"Viv I wanted to bring you because-"

"Because what? You wanted to ditch me for some skinny models? Did you have fun fucking them Denis? I bet you had lots of fun because that's all you care about." I glared.

"Viv I care about you."

"Obviously not. If you cared you shouldn't have taken me because I'm obviously not what you wanted."
I glared, texting Mike back again.

"Viv I saw you talking to Mike. I got jealous."

"So when you get jealous over a girl who isn't your girlfriend you just take two skinny models and kiss them, what a class act."

"Viv is this why you lost so much weight?" He said, looking at my stomach, concerned.

"I'm fine."

"Your ribs are showing."

"Don't you dare turn this on me." I glared up at him. "You're the whore here."

I could tell my words hurt him, but at this point I didn't care, my anger had been building for two weeks and I needed to let it out.

I hopped off the counter and began to storm away when he grabbed my waist, pulling me flush to his chest.

"Don't walk away from me little owl." He said, looking down at me intimidatingly.

"Let go of me Den." I stared up at him, fire in my eyes.

"Not until you let me explain."

I glared.

"You get two minutes."

"Viv I went to get a drink and got caught up talking to some old friends, I was trying to get back to you but couldn't, and by the time I did you were flirting with Mike."

"So that gives you permission to-"

"I'm not done. Viv I kissed them to see if you'd notice and get jealous, you didn't budge though, and I went to drink after that because I didn't want to show you how sad I was."

"Then you didn't talk to me for two weeks."

"I'm ashamed Viv. I'm so sorry little owl, because the only one that I want to kiss, is you."

------
A/N: Hey y'all I just got around to redoing this chapter, it deleted it and I didn't have a draft saved, so I had to redo it entirely. I loved revisiting Denis and Vivian, even if only for a chapter. Merry Christmas!