Chapter 6 - Irish Luck

Now we have been here for a week and this is not looking very good and I decide to go upstairs to look out of the window the zombies are still there god dammit then I notice a crack in the wall I hit it and the wall collapses into the next house YES! The wall was so rotten it just crumbles oh wow we have been stuck up here for a week its just so simple I go downstairs to tell the group and they are jumping for joy at my discovery we all wonder into the next room and explore our surroundings we wonder downstairs and check the fridge for food and jackpot there's crates at the side of the fridge full of food we all scream at the sight of this and I take another look out of the window and their are no zombies yeeeeees we have been so lucky just lately and we grab the crate of food and head outside and with double luck we spot a car on the drive and we load the crate into the boot we also noticed the keys were still in the ignition and we all strap ourselves in and start the car we pull away from the drive thinking how lucky we actually were just then half way through the drive I spot a turning and a sighn above it saying Jason the farm was over run chad has died in the attack meet us at the gun shop in town that's were we are going to take refuge do not worry emma is safe I tell melissa to turn around and go back also I tell her to head to the gun shop she seemed unsure but I told her what I saw on the sighn and then she nods in agreemant and follows my orders ieuan is in a state of shock and he says james is dead and he's not coming back my my childhood freind is is dead he says to me and I instantly take pity on him knowing how it feels to lose everyone in your family what the hell has this dammed world come to and any bets this all have something to do with the goverment it has them written all over it its always them in the movies,the games all sorts this virus is man made or a terrorist plot to take the world but what madman would do that unless they wanted to get themselves killed by a flesh eating monster who will rip you limb from limb. We pull up outside the gunshop and we knock on the barricaded door it flies open to reveal matt,ellie may and emma, thank god emma is alive this week has been tradgic we all go inside and matt bolts the door shut and we sit down in the office. I run over the details with matt about james and how we were trapped and I told how we struck gold after a week of starvation and about how we had a lot of lucky and then I remember the saying irish luck. Yes that's what we had definately. Irish luck. With todays events coming to an end matt cooks us up some grub and we devour it like those things once the food has been eat I head up stairs and enter an empty room with a single bed I sit on the edge of the bed and feel a sharp pain in my arm where I cut myself its a deep red gash and needs to be stitched I lie down and darkness consumes me. I wake up in the middle of the night vision blurred I spot a figure with a needle but take no notice and darkness consumes me once more.

They got lucky right ;) next chapter will be about fuel so vote comment and read :D