Chapter 11 - Freind or Foe?

Just wanted to say guys this has been amazing all these reads and comments I know its along way off finishing this truly has been awsome and I want to say a massive thank you to slenderhunter123 go check out her book we have both been working on a project recently and we've sort of mixed eachothers up and there turning out to be really good :)

Here we go.........

Jasons P.O.V

Once inside the grocery I sat down holding melissa's hand and we introduced ourselves to the group that we had just met one was called maddie there was jake,Luke Jade,Rob there were quite a few of them I suppose they were really nice apart from Rob he was arrogant and cheeky because he kept making stupid remarks at maddie and jake because they were in a relationship I suppose he was jealous and I was about ready to go all kung fu badass zombie style on him but I let it pass he started staring at melissa in an uncomfortable way. "Hey take your eyes off melissa can't you see she's taken?" I said with a harsh tone. "Why what ya gonna do about go crying to your dead mommy?" He said and I got up off the table and he got up at the same time and I punched him round the jaw so hard he was stunned and the other group members had to grab him before he hit the ground I turned around and luke was stood there. " He deserved that " he said and we all burst out laughing we were all fed up with Robs sneid comments and later on that day we gave him a weapon chucked him out and told him to fend for himself he was no longer part of our group we watched him out the window shouting curses at us and he said I should shoot you mother f****** and I shouted to him you better save your bullets for them and within minutes he was surrounded he took at a few zombies but was no match for them he put his gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Robs short P.O.V

Oh crap I'm surrounded I took my gun out and took out about 15 zombies but more and more surrounded me I put the gun to my head and closed my eyes and my hand clicked the trigger the gun made a clicking noise there were no bullets left.S***.

Jasons P.O.V

Ouch that's gotta hurt I think to myself as rob is getting his insides ripped out all the zombies are tearing him to pieces and he is now screaming like a girl and I couldn't help but let out a little snigger and a zombie looks up at me and smiles S*** RUN!

This chapter was so awsome so many people are reading voting and commenting thank you all so much for you support on this book I'm going to start writing the next chapter right away I am so happy right now thank you soooooooooooooooooo much

Ahahahahahaha what do you think to that aye slenderhunter123 what did you think abit of comedy in a horror book don't forget vote comment read cya next time check out the zombie apocalypse by the one and only SlenderHunter123 ;)