Chapter 5 - Hungry Like The Dead

A few days have passed scince we made that trip for food but now what we had is gone the food and water is running dangerously low and we need to make another trip for it sooner or later but this time we need to go dangerously deep into town to get some supplies for the the next week,we also need to get and get some fresh clean cloithes as we have no water from thhe taps to wash them with. We sit round the dining room table and eat our lukewarm porridge in silence knowing that we have a very difficult and dangerous job."Yall need to get ready james,ieuan and melissa are waiting for in the pickup truck and as you know you all need to be careful or one of you won't come back.ellie may and chad are gonna go on the outskirts for fuel and I expect you all to come back unhurt,not bit and most importantly alive. And with that we get up and leave the table for what could be the last tim "wait jason" emma says "yeah" I reply "I'm gonna be doing some farming work today so just becareful at the mall" she says I slowly nod and turning away furious that that's a zombie heavan and realising this actually could be the last time alive. I walked towards the open door, step outside then I enter the 4x4. With a loud burst of life james turns the key and the car makes a low rumbling sound as if ready for this dangerous adventure we pull away. And what it seems like years we are driving through the streets still shocked out the site around us at the mushed up skulls of the 'people' which were now aimless undead lurking about these godforesaken roads. "Yo jason" james says "yeah" I reply "how was your life before the outbreak?" He says calmly "well I guess life was good I lived with emma and went to work as an electricion and then in my spare time I was going out with my mates just living the life and things couldn't get any better but then all that dropped when satan dropped a bomb and kablamo here we are in this s*** hole" I say enthusiastically. "Yeah things were like that for me but when I got home I walked into the kitchen and found three infected chowin down on my momma" he slowly replies suddenly the conversation comes to a halt as thousands of hungry voices sounded from the left s*** its a horde I shout loudly to james and he swerves to avoid them but instead they ram into the side and the car topples over after a few minutes of tumbling the car finally stops and the infected were closing in so we staggered out of the car with our lefs badly injured and we began running for the shop at the far end of the street we quickly reach the door and get inside first me then melissa then ieuan the-. As james forced his way into the door several zombies hands grabbed him and one bit into his right shoulder and he was yanked away from the door and zombies had hold of him ant layed him flat on the ground and he atarted struggling and they ripped into his stomach and his screams stopped I closed the door and barricaded the windows and all of the doors to make sure nobody could get in now we are stranded in abandoned shop if this shop was a food shop we would be ok but it isn't and were stuck here until the zombies go melissa is sat in the corner sobbing because of what had just happened to james I couldn't belive it either but it all happened in the blink of an eye and now we have one less group member to take back but on the bright side the rest of us are alive and let's keep it that way we don't want anyone else falling behind or dying for that matter. A few days have passed were still here and were cold hungry and we will die if we don't get out of here and find food a car and get back to matt I bet he's worried sick about all of us being dead and I bet matts hungry too and emma damit I knew I shouldn't have come I say loudly. "If it wasn't for you jason we would all be dead " he says calming me down. "You think?" I reply. "Yeah" he speaks a little quietet but now we are all worried as death will soon grasp us if we do not get out of here soon and we will become one of those monsters which none of us wants to happen. None at all.

Wow wow wow wow james who would of thought it :O

How was it don't forget vote,comment and read :D