Chapter 3

Grace's POV

"Wait a second Ali. All this happened because you hit a dog with your car?" I sat on Allison's bed as she told me the details of her eventful day. Apparently, Allison hit this dog with her car and got kissed by Scott McCall a few minutes later. Damn, I wish I had her luck.

"Yeah, and he invited me to Lydia's party tomorrow, you are going right?"

"I don't know, I'll feel like a third wheel."

"What about Scott's friend? What's his name again- Biles, no, Stiles- yeah why not Stiles?"

"Because unlike you, I have this thing where I have trouble getting guys to like me." I said as I found her pillow suddenly interesting. I quickly snapped my head up realising what I said. "I know what you are thinking and no I don't like Stiles."

"I wasn't thinking it but okay," Allison said with a smug smile.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed," I got up from Allison's bed and made my way to my room.

------Friday Night (because nothing interesting happens in the morning)------

"Grace, hurry up, Scott is going to be here any second!" Allison yells outside the bathroom door. I quickly had to improvise. I grabbed a cup by the sink, filled it with water and started to make vomiting noises as I dumped the water into the toilet. I walked out the bathroom staggering.

"Ali, I don't think I can go, i'm not feeling too good."

"Oh Grace, I should probably stay with you so you're not alone, we could have an American Horror Story marathon night." She said looking at me sympathetically.

"No Ali, don't let me not being well ruin your plans," I gave her a reasurring smile.

"Okay, well don't wait up for me then, I hope you feel better.'

"Thanks, have fun." With that, there was a knock at the door.

"Well, I guess that's my queue, promise you will be okay?"

"I'll be fine, just go have fun." It took a lot of convincing that I had to literally push her out the door.

I quickly went upstairs and got dressed in my usual all black clothing, I heard another vehicle pull up and figured it was Chris and the other hunters. I ran down the stairs, out the door and into the cherry red Tahoe.

"You ready to find this son of a bitch," Chris said referring to the Alpha with determination in his eyes.

"I was born ready."

---------------------------------

Chris pulls up to the Beacon Hills Preserve, as we hop out of the car, I hear a howl in the distance.

"Did you hear that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, do you know where it is?" Chris asked while he got his crossbow out of the car.

"Not far, I sense it."

"Should we really be going off a witches point of view Chris?" One of the hunters asked. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Excuse me, but my family has helped you hunters throughout all these years and you decide to question now? I'm the one that finds them, you sir, are the ones that kill, without me you are left in the dust." I could feel my eyes change to purple, but I stopped, not wanting to cause harm to anyone surrounding.

"She's right and if any of you try to question her ability again, I won't try to stop her," I smirked at the others knowing that Chris always keeps his word. "Come on, we have an Alpha to catch."

We all trudge through the forest but quickly halt as we hear leaves rustling. Out of nowhere a Beta comes out not seeing us Chris quickly takes this opportunity and shoots the Beta right in the arm. We step closer to him but then Derek Hale comes out and snaps the arrow off the Beta, I groan because that would mean I would have to run after them. I dash in their direction using a tracking spell that allows me to see their heat signatured foot prints. I use my teleporting so I don't get far behind. They suddenly stop and I was right behind them both. They were having a conversation about this Beta having "the bite" and that they are brothers now. I let Derek get away since he wasn't the one I was after, it was his Beta. I felt my eyes change color and let the magic flow through me, the Beta couldn't move.

"Who's your Alpha?" I told the Beta as I walked closer to him.

"I don't know what you are talking about just let me go," The Beta didn't meet my eyes once, I decided to get down to his level, grab him by his chin to lift his eyes to meet mine. Once I did I quickly put him down not believing who I saw.

"Oh my god, Scott?"