Thank You Teen Wolf

This isn't an update, I just wanted to take a moment and get sentimental. 6 years ago my brother's girlfriend at the time (who I hated and still do to this day) introduced me to a show about two boys who went out to find a body in the woods. Who knew those two dorks would change my life. Being in the 7 grade to now a freshman in college, I've learned to accept. To accept change. To accept myself. Teen wolf helped me through that. This show helped me find friends which was something I always had trouble with. I felt like I finally belonged in something. This show didn't treat me like a regular fan, it treated me like I was family. So I just want to say thank you to those two dorks in the woods, the fallen huntress, the badass banshee, the leather clad werewolf, the egotistical kanima, the merging twins, the sassy werecoyote, the katana wielding kitsune, those badass parents who raised some badass children, everyone who was apart of this show for a short period of time but still made an impact, my brother's horrible exgirlfriend, all of you that I met along the way, and thank you to Jeff Davis the man who knew how to fuck with peoples emotions. So thank you Teen Wolf.

~Melissa