Chapter 13

Scott took Stiles's phone and began to call Allison. "No, it's me, where are you?" Scott asked. "Where are you right now?" I could hear the low murmuring of Allison's voice but couldn't make out what she was saying. "Where? Where are you exactly?" She answered his questions.  "Get to the lobby. Go now." Once he said that I wasted no time to get to the lobby. Scott and Stiles followed closely behind as we hurried to the destination. Once we had finally got there we made it to the lobby at the same time as Allison did. "Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott quickly asked her.

"Because you asked me to." Allison said looking at Scott with confusion.

We all just looked at her with the same level of confusion since Scott doesn't even have a phone at the moment. "I asked you to?" Scott said looking at the message Allison had on her phone, which said, 

Meet me at school. 

URGENT -Scott

                        7:12pm, Feb7

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asked with concern and fear written in her eyes.

Scott answered, "Because I didn't."

I was quick to interrupt the couple. "Did you drive here?"

"Jackson, did." 

"Jackson's here too?" Scott said with annoyance.

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison said getting annoyed with the lack of answers to her questions. Her phone then started to ring. "Where are you?" She said to the recipient on the other line. Jackson and Lydia ran through the door.

"Finally. Can we go now?" Lydia asked looking relieved to see all of us. Just then, there was creaking coming from the ceiling right above us startling the group.

"Run!" Scott said grabbing hold of Allison's hand, the Alpha then crashed through the ceiling so we took of running down the hall all the way to the cafeteria. "Help me get this in front of the door." Scott yelled while everyone else, except Stiles and I began carrying chairs to barricade the door. There was no way I was touching those chairs that may or may not have gum underneath them. I would rather be eaten by the damn Alpha than touch something that has been in someones mouth. Stiles voice interrupted my passive aggressive thoughts about other students littering habits.

"Scott, wait, not here." I began looking around the cafeteria and noticed what Stiles issue was, the cafeteria has these big windows which could easily be smashed at any given moment. The only thing that filled the air were a bunch of questions that were being hurdled toward us since we were here longer and have more knowledge of what is going on. But in all honesty, I was more worried about how much sanitizer they would need after touching those chairs.

"Guys - Can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w-" Stiles tried to capture everyone's attention but failed due to everyone was in fear. "Guys, come on Stiles has a good point we need to listen." My comment was ignored as everyone just continued to freak out and barricade the door. "Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?" To no avail Stiles then took a deep breath and yelled, "Hello!" That was all it took to make the others stop what they were doing and listen. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now - what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" Stiles said with his very high level of sarcasm as he gestured to the windows.  

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott?" Allison said with tears in her eyes practically pleading for answers.

Stiles quickly jumped in to answer. "Somebody killed the janitor."

"What?"

"Yeah, the janitor's dead," Stiles said while exchanging looks with Scott.