Prologue

Prologue

        This is my story about a war between two magical beings that have quite the past. Werewolves and witches never get along. Let me just tell you the story about how they came to be.

       There once was an elderly woman and a handsome man. The woman had powers that she concealed and couldn't reveal to anyone that crossed her path. One day the woman was walking across the street struggling to hold all of her things in her hand. The man, who was surrounded by desperate women, walked by the woman and knocked everything out of her hands "Old Hag," he said leaving her things to get hit by horse-drawn carriages. She cursed him and his descendants for all eternity to turn their beauty to this grotesque hound which came out every month to scare away the women that they bring to their homes.

        These creatures found an advantage, they were able to turn innocents with just one bite, but only the strongest, also known as the Alpha. The creature created a pack and together they destroyed the witch.

        The witches and werewolves have been at war ever since. Humans have gotten involved also, but only the skilled.

        That's my life now after my mother and father died I had to live with hunters and help them track werewolves ever since. We have moved everywhere until we came across Beacon Hills, California. The hardest thing is I can't reveal who I am or what I am to anyone especially my "sister" Allison.

--------

Just a little back story for you readers to know before the actual story starts. I completely made this folklore up. I don't own anything except my own personal character. All rights go to MTV Teen Wolf.