Chapter 6

Warning: This chapter was written only at night because I don't know how to function in the morning, so if you find any mistakes or things that could be better, please let me know. I also don't own Teen Wolf it belongs to MTV, I only own my character and plot lines. If I owned Teen Wolf Kate would've stayed dead.

Grace POV

I was standing at my locker grabbing my books for my next class when all of a sudden, a hand lightly grabbed my wrist and began pulling me toward the stairs, the culprit was Stiles.

"Stiles, what the hell!" I yelled at him, he quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"I just need you to tell me what they are saying." He says pointing in the direction of the two officers talking to the principle.

"Hold on, you know?"

"Yes Scott, told me you're... something, now can we discuss this later?"

"Fine," I gave him a glare and used a spell that enhanced my hearing. I focused on the Sheriff who wore a tag that showed his last name which was Stilinski, I assumed he must've been Stiles's father.

"I want everyone under the age of 18 to be in their home by 9:30 p.m. We'd like to institute the curfew, effective immediately."

"They are setting a curfew because of the body." I told Stiles.

"Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk - off who actually killed the girl is just hangin' out, doing whatever he wants." Stiles said looking very pissed.

"Well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek."

"Wait, how do you know?"

I replied with a shrug, "Scott told me." Which was a total lie since I've known about Derek and his family for a long while.

--------------------------------------------------

Stiles had a horrible plan on finding the other half of the body, we went together to find Scott and tell him the worst plan of all plans. I spotted him not too far away, he seemed to be looking at Allison and Lydia, who was introducing Allison to a Lacrosse player. Talk about brutal. Once Lydia leaves Allison, Scott goes up to her and begins asking her all these questions which were obviously making her uncomfortable, Allison made up an excuse and left Scott alone. Scott quickly turned around, facing Stiles and me and stormed right past us.

"Well, that doesn't look good."

"Should we go after him?" I asked.

"Scott's a big boy I'll just text him the plan later."

----------------------------------------------

It was about eight at night, Scott and Stiles dragged me by my own will to the hospital because Scott said he smelled blood on Derek's property. Scott headed to the morgue while Stiles and I sat in the hall.

"Why did you guys drag me into your mess?"

"You are technically part of it,"

"How?"

"Well let us see, you tried to murder Scott when you first met him, and you're also a creepy supernatural thing. So you creepy supernatural things may as well stick together."

"Those weren't really valid points but I'll take them." Just adjacent to the hall we were in we both notice Lydia sitting as if she were waiting for someone. Stiles decided to try and make a move but fails miserably.