Chapter 16

"Come on, Scott you need to go faster!" Stiles yelled as he sat in the front, while I was squeezed in the back. 

"Derek's gonna need help," Scott said then I felt both of their eyes on me. 

"What? Why me?" I said with a groan.

"Well I don't know if you notice, but you're the only one that can teleport around," I rolled my eyes knowing that Stiles was right. I pulled the hood of my black hoodie over my head to hide myself from the potential police officers on the scene. I put all of my focus on Derek's location and felt my eyes change and felt myself now standing in front of Derek who just scared away two German Shepherds.

"Wow you really are a sourwolf, what did those poor dogs do to you?" I said with a smirk he just glares daggers toward me. We heard yells behind us and we took off running deep into the Iron Works. We felt as though we lost the police but a flash grenade arrow hit  a forklift stunning both Derek and I. Once I gained my vision back I looked up to only see Chris with his crossbow aiming right at Derek. He fires another flash grenade but we both quickly hid behind the forklift. Scott and Stiles finally showed up in the black Camaro. Chris put down his crossbow and took out a rifle. I put up a force field around me and Derek, I made a sprint for the car first and jumped in the backseat. Derek followed closely behind and jumped into the front seat. Scott pressed on the gas and we all fled the scene. 

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott said as he scolded Derek. 

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek grunted as he hit the dashboard roughly.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the damn police showed up."

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs-" Stiles said but was cut off by Derek's glare.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." All three of us looked at the culprit which was Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott said rolling his eyes.

"Alright. How did you find him?" Stiles asked but Derek just looked straight ahead not answering.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" I told him but he still didn't budge. 

"Yeah, all of us," Stiles said but just earned a glare from Derek. "Or just them... I'll be back here." He then coward away. 

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." 

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles said with a hint of shock and confusion.

"Why him?" Scott asked. 

"I don't know yet," Derek said looking visibly frustrated. 

"What's the second?" Derek reached for his back pocket and took out a slip of paper. On the paper was a drawing, the drawing was of the Argent's coat of arms.   

"Some kind of symbol," Derek looked at Scott who was staring intensely at the drawing. "What? You know what this is?" 

"I've seen it on a necklace," I saw he was having trouble figuring out  where it was from so I decided to step in.

"Allison's necklace."

~

We walked into the school discussing our plan on how to get the necklace from Allison. "This is gonna be impossible, you know," Scott stated.