P®0L0GU3

Looking at the other side of the glass window, I watched the rain fall down from the sky to the ground. 3 months have passed and my necklace is still not glowing, which means that there are no new missions to do. I literally don't know how long I have been staring at the window but thanks to the snapping of fingers infront of my face, my mind switched back to reality. Glancing at my teacher, she had her arms crossed.

''Ms. De Guzman, I have been asking you the same question for the 3rd time and you weren't answering,'' the teacher said. My other classmates snickered as I shot them a death glare. I asked the teacher to repeat her question but she just told me that she'll just find another student to answer it for me. Well I'm sorry!

''Miss! Iniisip niya yata si crush! Yiee!'' (Miss! She must be thinking of her crush! Yiee!) a classmate of mine said, making the other students laugh at me. I just put my elbow on my desk and my cheek on the palm of my hand.

Listening to the teacher's boring discussion, my necklace glowed inside of my uniform but this time, its no ordinary glow. Good thing the bell rang before it glows or else, many people will be looking at me.

I ran to the principal's office and bursted in. The papers she's holding scattered everywhere cuz I acidentally frightened her by the loud bam of the door. I quickly picked up the papers and gave it back to her. She had a confused look on her as she let me sat on a chair.

''So what brings you here, Kayz?'' she asked while organizing her papers on her desk.

''I'm here to tell you that... I won't be attending class today until...my new mission is done,'' I explained, poking my pointer fingers with each other. The principal glance at the calendar as I plead. I got down on my knees and kissed her heels multiple times. She told me to stop kissing her heels and stand up.

She whistled and after a few seconds, Skullix appeared out of nowhere. I showed him the necklace, his face showing a pint of shock. Want to know the color? Its black. He said to me that its his first time to see this kind of glow which means that we just have to figure it out by ourselves.

The principal gave me my emergency bag, in case a situation like this will happen. And yes, she knows Skullix's existence and my secret. How? I told her since she also acts like a mother to me and that we are close to each other ever since I was still grade 1, the time I started to hang out with her at her very own office. And of course, the principal has to know the reason why I'm going away that long.

''I'll tell your parents that you're going away because of another mission and I will also be handling the things you have missed at school so that you wont be worrying about your grades getting lower,'' she said with a sweet smile on her face. I told Skullix to turn around cuz I'll be changing into the clothes I just saw in my bag which is a black leather jacket and shorts, a white crop top, and black rubber shoes. After that, a portal was made at the floor.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and hugged the principal. Waving our hands goodbye, Skullix and I jumped inside the portal. The journey took us about 3-5 seconds. Landing on the hard ground, my eyes darted on the surroundings. I just came back to Norrisville but many things have changed. It's not the Norrisville I've been thinking of in the future...

What happened while I'm gone? How did this happened? Who did this?