(#ΔP+3® 9

''He ate my last chocolate bar!'' (Bucky)

''No I didn't!'' (Doug)

''Yes you did!"

''I did no such thing!"

The fight for the chocolate bar cost an hour of our time like man, who knew a bar of chocolate can cause a huge mayhem in just a matter of seconds. Howard tried to stop those two but failed. I just covered my ears with my hands and wait for them to finish their argument...which never did, when all of us heard a creak from the door. All of us turned our heads toward it as we saw Kayz. She has a 'what happened while I'm gone' look on her face. I walked to her side and whispered what happened a while ago...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

''So that's what happened,'' she said as I just nod my head in response. ''It's just a chocolate bar, what is so special about that? You can still buy it or simply take the same thing at the supermarket you know,'' she said to Bucky who is now sitting beside her. Doug was sitting beside me, still glaring at Bucky. Bucky just sighed as tears started to make their way out...

Kayz's POV
I pat the back of Bucky's back and calmed him down before he even bursted out to tears for the fear of having him get stanked. He wiped some falling tears and spoke.

''That chocolate was made by my mom before this whole thing happened. She is the only one I have after my dad died of cancer. That chocolate is the last thing I have received from her and I'm gonna treasure it. Before she got stanked, she told me to eat it if everything is already back to normal,'' he explained while I still continue to pat his back repeatedly.

''Wait, won't it get expired?'' Carla asked, her face in a confuse state.

''No, she mixed it with her secret ingredient. With that, she can make her food survive for at least a year,'' I was amazed. I asked him about the ingredient but he just told me that no one knows, even him, about the ingredient. Nodding, he started to sob a bit till streaks of tears ran down his cheeks to the floor.

I'm starting to get nervous to the fact that green mist was already coming out from the planks of wood. Soon, it reached him as he slowly turned into a monster. Loud bangs were heard from outside which I know is the reason why the entrance of the bookstore was now destroyed. Splinters and smoke were blinding my vision when I heard a familiar voice.

''So there you are,'' Once my vision cleared, I saw the Sorcerer together with the love of his life, S.R. and some villains I have encounter before. N.R. is nowhere to be seen, where is he? But this time, it doesn't matter for I got something that needed to be prioritized first. I changed into my mask then into my fighting stance.

''Welcome back, Sorcerer. It's so nice to kill you again,'' I said, sarcasm in my tone. He chuckled and grinned at me then spoke.

''I won't be so sure about that if I were you,''

''But let's accept the fact that I'm not you cuz if I'm, no girl will ever love me for my 'handsome' face and soul,'' Wrong move. After what I said, the Sorcerer's blood began to boil as he shouted.

''Seize them!''

The guest's POV
Having a war inside this bookstore is pretty much meaningless if my side kept on tripping on books and slipping on pencils, pens, and papers. I just mentally facepalmed and made my way to my partner in crime. It just cost me like a minute to see her sitting on the counter, getting money from the cashier.

''Nice work back there,'' I complimented which made her glanced at me with a smirk on her face.

''I know right and to be very honest, eating that chocolate then putting a piece of paper that says 'Doug' on the wrapper is pretty much effortless,'' she said while twirling her white hair with black streaks. She wears a grey jacket, a black crop top, a white skirt, and silver boots.

''Retreat!'' I heard the Sorcerer shouted. I groaned and rolled my eyes as she gestured me to go now.

''Don't worry brah, just wait, you'll get your wish soon,'' I gave her a thumbs up as I made my way out to join the others.

Kayz's POV
''I'm glad that's over,'' I said while wiping away sweat on my forehead.

''I know right,'' Theresa agreed.

''We better pack our stuff, we're moving out. They might go here again and plan on a surprise attack,'' All of us started to pack our things and now, our team had lost one member, Bucky. He was now controlled by Catfish because of his magical powder. Now that you mention it, he had his own way now.

Once were done packing up, Carla called for our pets and of our way to my house. We got our weapons ready and the only thing we need to do now is to go to my house while lurking into the shadows...