(#ΔP+3® 11

''Hey Howard, check this out,''...

I heard Theresa said from upstairs. Groaning to the fact I just got down, I hurriedly ran upstairs and saw her holding a piece of paper. She gave it to me as it read.

''Rachel,'' I said it out loud. ''Last time, the name that was written on the paper was Doug. Why would they write their names for the people to know that they are the ones that did the wrong thing than just keep it a secret?''

''Maybe they did it because they're guilty,'' she said, leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

''That may be the reason but I need the truth behind it,'' I replied, putting my fingers on my chin. ''I have to ask Rachel and Morgan for their past and I need a lot of help of solving this puzzle. Let's sleep now and continue this tomorrow,'' Nodding, the two of us parted ways...

Carla's POV
''Randy...'' I whisperly (idk if this is even a word) called out. The words that escaped from my mouth drew the attention of the two, causing them to turned their heads on my direction. Both of them slowly parted while looking at the ground. Kayz is the first one to speak.

''Carla, what're yah doing here?'' she asked.

''Well, I was actually curious on where you go and I know you love going to the forest so here I am,'' I said while slowly walking all around them. ''So what are you two gonna do before I interrupted you guys?''

''Nothing actually,'' S.R. started. ''I'm just smelling her breath if it smells fresh or not and...it's not,'' His side was soon elbowed by Kayz with a matching death glare.

''My gawd, I ate 11 mints a while ago while walking in the woods,'' she said, her arms crossed. Soon, she lean on a tree and looked at the now dark sky. I gotta say, the night is so relaxing. The full moon shining in the sky together with it's fellow stars that twinkle in the darkness. All of us, together with the trees, blocked the light from above which cause beautiful and creepy shadows form.

Tender is the night we are enjoying for a few moments in our life, but it was soon ruined by time.

''Hey Kayz,'' I said, she humming in replied. ''It's getting late now, the others might be worried, we must return now,'' Looking down on her feet, she sighed and nodded. She told me to go now and that she'll catch up with me later. ''Kk, see yah,'' Those are the last 3 words I said before disappearing into the darkness...

Kayz's POV
After she disappeared, I slowly walked away from S.R. when he took hold of my hand. He spun me around for me to face him. His hand made it's way on my cheek as he carress it and place a quick kiss on it.

''See yah, beautiful,'' he said as he let go of me. Turning my back toward him, I ran to the forest back to my house. I took quick turns and hid on trees, shrubs, and tall grasses incase he's following me for him to be confuse on where I went.

Once I reached my house, I was greeted by my loyal pet, Skullix. His tail wagged in joy when he took a glimpse of me. Patting his head and kneeling to his size, I said.

''Missed me huh?'' He rolled his eyes at me as he told me that he's glad that my sneezes recovered already because if it didn't, he must've been covered in goo already. I poked his head a little hard that he backed a little and both of us giggled in a few moments.

''Back Kayz?'' I heard someone said. Taking a glimpse of him at my back, I saw Howard.

''Yeah, just got the fresh air I need for recovering,'' My eyebrows furrowed after I notice that Howard was in a disappointed state for some reason I don't know. ''Hey Howie, did I miss something while I'm gone?'' He sighed as he spoke up.

''Rachel and Morgan fought a while ago, I need your help tomorrow since it's already late, you better sleep now,'' he requested as I fulfill it...

The guest's friend's POV
'Man, my job is so easy to achieve,' I thought. 'Just a few more fights then their team is done for good,' Walking out of the house, I decided to visit my friend in the Sorcerer's lair and maybe talk about on who is gonna be my next target.

While jumping over rooftops and going down on fire escapes, I soon reached the lair. The guards let me in as they shouted.

''The White Tiger is back!'' White Tiger? Well that's been my alias eversince, which explains the black streaks on my white hair. Once I got in, I was greeted by my friend, Envya. Her alias is known for her great jealousy which she accepted it since it's true.

''Wazzup mah men,'' she greeted me together with a hug. ''What're yah doin' here?''

''Well, I just wanted to know on who will be my next target and for me to not keep on going here everytime for me to know on who will be next, please write it on a paper,''

''Sure, just a sec,'' She said as she disappeared to get a piece of paper and pencil. In just a few moments, she got back and sat on the floor. Writing the next targets, I started to get bored and never did I knew that I'll fell asleep here at the cold floor...