(#ΔP+3® 17

''Get off of me you creep!'' I shouted while struggling to get free from the grasp of a stanked person. Both my hands and feet were handcuffed and now, scratches and bruises are already forming, some even bleeding. S.R. looked at me with a death glare and hold onto my throat, choking me a bit. At that time, I was already coughing out blood, some sliding out of my mouth onto the floor. ''If you want to live, stop being such a pathetic ninja. You can't save the Norrisville nor the world, you're too late...''

''Sorry *sshole, time is nothing to me,'' I spat back, blood going to his face and suit. He wiped them off of him as he ordered the stanked person to let me go so he can take care of me all by himself. He let the others move away from us, together with my group mates and once they're out of our sight, he pinned me on the wall, my head already pounding inside, my brain jumping in all direction, creating a wild tornado inside of my mind. ''Will you shut the f*ck up!!!''

My ears ringed inside my head and Gawd it hurts! I wheezed in pain of both the sound and the scratches of my wounds from my hands and feet. He noticed this instantly and both of us looked into each others eyes, his eyes looked a little bit sad while mine have tears within the barriers, still trying hard to stop it from falling. He stopped pinning me on the wall, dropping me onto the hard ground as I breath fast. As he turned around,his back facing me, I asked him between breathes. ''Where are they taking them?''

''None of your business,'' he responded in an instant. ''But since I want you to be curious and all, let's just say that it's a place where all of you don't want to be in...'' Eyes widen, my fists clutched by themselves, turning it white with a few dust. He was about to leave me alone in the darkness when I asked him one more time. ''Why did you got stanked?"

He stopped in his tracks for a few minutes as silence linger in the halls. ''Are you deaf? I asked you why you-''

''Shouldn't you know that by now?!'' He shouted as he punched the wall, leaving a huge dent with long cracks. I can hear soft sobs coming from him and never knew that tears would start streaming down his cheeks. ''Why do you have to leave me...'' he softly said it between sobs. ''Don't you care about the people who are gonna be hurt when you leave them?''

''Of course-''

''But why didn't you stay? If you really care about those people, you should've stayed,''

''If those people really know what's best then they should've let me leave because they're not selfish. You do know that I still save lives from other dimensions, right? Every dimension needed me, they need me to save them on who knows what,'' I replied. I laid my back on the wall and slowly took out a dagger from my back. He looked at me in my eyes, deeply. S.R. started walking away from me as he left me in the darkness, a good time to slice the chains, hope he won't come back.

I kept on slicing the chains until I heard a metal clink on the ground, my hands are free, now my feet. My hands got tired and tired when I started to hear quiet footsteps that made me hide my dagger and place my hands at my back like as if I was still tied up. The figure slowly appeared out of the dark part of the hallway and once I saw it fully, my heart rate slowed down. "Gawd Skullix, you scared me,"

"Need help with chains?''

''Sure," I said as I straightened my legs and let him tear the chains using his sharp teeth. Standing up from my position, Skullix became huge as he told me to sat on his back because he's gonna show me the way on where the others were taken away. The breeze blew my hair away from my face, letting me see clearly. Wiping some blood from my mouth, wrists, and feet, I ignore for a second and just go with the flow. 

In just a few minutes of turning, slipping, and sliding, Skullix stopped in front of a huge metallic door. As I jumped out skullix, I pressed my ear on the door and heard many people chattering inside. Putting on my mask, I told Skullix to find a way in that won't catch anyones' attention. We both nodded our heads and off we go to our own ways. 

I looked at the ceiling above and saw a vent that I know I'll fit. Jumping into it, I started to crawl and hear chattering for me to know where they are. A small hole on the wall brought light inside as I looked at the other side and woah, I can see them. My groupmates, S.R., NomiRandy, The Sorcerer and The Sorceress but there is also someone...someone that I don't know nor I have met. I bet it's a new recruit. 

"Maybe this ninja needs a good entrance..." I said, smirking to myself as I got out my katana...

A/N: Yes, I know it's short but atleast I updated after a very long time.