3P!L0GU3

Randy's POV
It's been weeks since her death...and days since her burial. After months of waiting for her 'yes' to my question, that's gonna be the time when we only have a few seconds to even talk to each other. What happened after her death? Well, everything turned back to normal. No more Sorcerer to stank people, Zarina and Carla back together, and the city at peace...except for some few troubles along the way like the ones we usually see at the News. McFist and Viceroy? Nowhere to be seen, but yeah, who cares about them anymore. Everything was perfect...but not that perfect without her...

"Yow Cunningham!" I heard a familiar voice shout. My head turned to see Howard, with Carla and Theresa, running toward to my direction. "Yow What Ahp mah Man!" I shouted as we both did our handshake that was epic bruce. After so, Theresa asked me on why I was walking on the direction opposite to my house. "I'm gonna visit Kayz..." I replied. Everytime I mention her name, it feels like my soul is crumbling to pieces. The atmosphere was quiet as we made our way to the cemetery she was buried.

Entering the place brings back so much memories when she was still alive. We walked on the grass and guess who was in front of Kayz's tombstone? It's no other than Skullix...and he seems to be talking to her. "Hey Skullix," I called him as I pat his head lightly. Since I still can't understand him, he has this kind of power where letters pop out in front of him, letting us know what he was saying. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the gang. And Randy, do you always go here everyday after school?" It said.

"Of course, she has to have company right?" I replied, setting my bag just beside the tombstone. Turning to the tombstone, I quietly talked to her. "So hi Kayz, how's it going in heaven? And look who's here, our gang! *gang waving at the background* I did promised you that one day we'll all be complete...the same place and time. Still remember those few good times we have when I was stanked? Ahhh, good times. You know what, I missed you...we missed you Kayz. It's all my fault why you're dead...*sobs* Why you're not here anymore...*sobs, tears started flowing* Why you have to experience that so much pain... If you are listening, I want you to know that my heart still beats for you. Bye Kayz, I hope you have sleep well..."

Standing up and slinging my bag on my shoulder, every one of us walked side by side until we have to separate and go on our own way to our house. Once I reached mine, I plopped down on my bed and stayed in that position for seconds. When the night strikes and as I close my eyes, bright sky blue light from my back lead me wide eyed. I turn to the other side of my bed and my eyes met something that was really meant wide eye-ing for. It's the First Ninja and Plop Plop! (Did anyone thought of Kayz?) "Oh may gawsh! Guys! You're here! In my room!... So Awkward!" I shouted, earning laughs in the atmosphere. "What are you guys doing here?! I thought you guys were really dead!!!"

"Dead? Like when did we die? Kayz saved us from the Sorcerer in a form of a silver spirit,"Plop Plop explained, sitting down on the side of my bed. "We were both stuck in a room filled with everything we need to survive for who knows how many days. And today, a button pop out in front of us saying that we should press it to go back. Since we missed our homeland, I pressed the button and here we are," First Ninja continued. "And why would Kayz die?..."

*after explaining, Plop Plop and First Ninja went to back to where they have came from, leaving Randy alone...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Next day...
Everything is as the same as yesterday, but the only difference was... I slept in the cemetery. It's my homeworks fault why I slept there. Good thing no officers bother to saw me cuz the grass is a bit tall, enough for me to hide. Eyes close, breathings slow and quiet, but the wind grew colder. I grasped tighter on my jacket but it's still no use. But what really made me wake up was the bright light blinding me. My vision is a bit blurred and all I can really see is the light...when I felt a hand on my shoulder. At first, I was shock but when my vision cleared...everything seem to stop.

"Miss me Randy?" A fine-looking Kayz asked as I instantly pull her into a hug, tears streaming down my face, and kissed her passionately...

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
Very last chapter of the Sequel... I'm a bit sad to end it but I'm happy that I have finish it.
So I'm leaving the next scenarios to you guys, let your imagination go wild! I would like to say thank you for those who stick around till the very end. You guys inspire me to finish this so give yourselves a big round of applause! And see yah in my other stories. So this is DimOut logging out!
Follow, vote, comment<3
DimOut Away!