(#ΔP+3® 4

(Long chapter)

Folding the paper and putting it inside my suit/pocket. Another shadow passed me by and dropped another piece of paper. It said that I have to come alone at 9:00pm, sharp. Well that's great. I was about to look at Skullix...wait...where is he? I called his name for what seems to be a hundred of times as the others shushed me, saliva coming out from their mouth. Just eww. I stare at them with a what-the-what look on my face and shushed them back, much louder and longer than what they did.

I asked them on where the hell my pet skeleton wolf is and you want to know what they told me? They told meh that he's at the bookstore, AKA lair, doing his 'duty' cuz on that time he really wants to go. I giggled at the thought of that, I mean, its his fault why he didn't do his business before we went here, right?

''So what did the 2 papers said?'' Debbie asked while walking beside me. I didn't bother telling her since its her job to be updated on what's going on. After all, she does work as the youngest journalist at school. She pulls out a notepad and a pencil from her satchel as she started to take some notes down. When she's done, she puts the eraserhead of the pencil under her chin as she continued to ask more question as if she was really interviewing me.

''So are you gonna go alone, save Howard, and do what NomiRandy told you or your not gonna show up and leave Howard to be killed by his masters?'' she asked, tapping the eraserhead continuously under her chin.

''Tough question though,'' I started. ''But I have to go with option number 1,''

''And why? Also, why didn't you chose option number 2?''

''Dahil yan ang aking napili, diba halata? (Because that's what I have chosen, isn't it obvious?)'' I respond. She furrowed her eyebrows with confusion as I realized that I didn't answer her in english.

''What? Will you answer it in english?''

''I said that it's because option 1 might not even save Howard's life but also save Norrisville in some way. As the Silver Ninja, it's my responsibility to save people away from danger...even if it still means to sacrifice my life. If I choose option 2 then it means that I have betray a friend of mine and I don't want that to happen again. Turning Randy into one of the darkside's henchman and letting Firsty and Plop Plop die for me is already enough. The only thing I have to do now is fixed the things I have broken,'' I said while grasping on my sword more tighter and tighter. Finally, she stopped asking questions, I thought it's gonna take forever for her to shut up.

Once we reached the 'lair', we scanned our surrounding for 'spies' before going inside. I was greeted by Skullix pouncing on me, making me land on my butt hard. Why do I always land on my butt when he's around me? Who knows. I pat his head several times as he wag his tail and show his tongue. This scenario already made my day.

''Miss me?'' I asked while smirking.

''Eh, not much,'' he replied, smirking back. So he wants to play that game huh? Game on!

''Awshu (idk what's the translation but I THINK it's uhuh or or really), you just have a crush on meh,'' I told him. He shot me a death glare as he started to kill me with his special move called The Paws of DOOM where he will punch me furiously (even though it felt as if he was patting me a little bit gently, XD). I pretended to dramatically surrender infront of his and the others eyes which made Skullix proud of himself. Rolling my eyes, I stood up carefully as possible for no exactly reason...or maybe it's because I'm acting nuts...or maybe I'm high...meh, who cares.

Glancing at the wall clock, it said that it's already 4:28pm, meaning that I still have time to prepare myself for my meeting with NomiRandy though questions that have not been answered still remained in my mind until it continues to add up and pile up inside my mind that in just 4...3...2...1... BOOM!!! It has exploded. Grabbing a small notebook and a pen within the shop, I started to write the questions and incase I have figure it out, I'll just write it then. This is what I've wrote so far...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|How the juice did I control an element without my mask on? |
|Is NomiRandy the one who was gonna take me down? |
|Is he the one wearing the green suit? |
|What do his masters want from me? |
|Is this really my fault? |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------