(#ΔP+3® 20

Monsters...monsters...and even more monsters surrounded the whole place. All of them are cheering and shouting (and even throwing some vegetables at us). Everything looks like as if I were in a boxing match. I dodged every vegetable but then, it hurts when I move because my arms were handcuffed and the monster holding the chain attached to my handcuff keeps on pulling it. Guess my wrists are gonna be the first ones getting bruised.

As we reached the bottom of the mini staircase, which on top of it is the throne of the two 'highness'', we were pushed downward so that it seems we are kneeling in front of them. Both of the 'king' and 'queen' stood up from their 'thrones' and walked in slow-mo down the mini staircase (for more drama effect).

''I see that you are all here,'' the Sorcerer said. ''Well duh, you have eyes right?'' I spat in return. His eyes were wide while at the same time, as cold as ice. He walked to my direction and slapped me across my face, a loud slap sound echoed throughout the room. ''Never get me on my nerves you pathetic little girl. But at least you'll get my revenge later on...'' He said, letting out a wide-cheshire-cat grin. I didn't dare gulp in fear, but I rolled my eyes in reply. He just ignored my 'b*tchy' attitude and raised his hands up in the air openly and shouted. ''Let the execution begin!!!''

As soon as my teammates heard what the Sorcerer said, they all began to struggle on getting the handcuffs off, but failed. ''But don't worry Kayz, you won't be executed because of something urgent, like you watching your teammates die one by one in front of you and something else...'' he continued with a smirk. My eyes lit blue fire within and unexpectedly, blue fire showed up on each of our handcuffs as it all melted without us getting burned. Everyone of my teammates were astonished but they soon snapped out of it and began to fight the monsters going toward us as I sprinted to no other than the Sorcerer.

Skullix was at my side, also helping me by defeating the Sorceress cuz she's gonna be in my way and all. But instead of her blocking my way in defeating the Sorcerer, S.R. is the one who substituted for her. Oh you've gotta be kidding me! *facepalms* Before I even get to slice the Sorcerer's head with my dagger (still not in ninja mode), S.R. blocked my attack and he started to fight me for the Sorcerer. He watched in a distance with a hideous smile on his face. ''I like what I'm seeing but ninja!'' He called. ''Don't kill her yet, she is still needed,''

The ninja or may I say S.R. nodded to his 'master' and after that, we continued fighting. ''And what does he mean by 'still needed'?'' I asked S.R. in a low voice that only he can hear. ''Haven't you heard that the Sorcerer's and Sorceress' life is dependent in your life? If you're alive then they're alive- oh f*ck! Why did I just said that?!''

''Maybe it's because you're stupid as hell,'' I said as I smirked. ''And that reminds me, I'm a ninja like you right?'' From my pocket, I pulled out my ninja mask and put it on. Taking out my sword, it was soon lit up with...silver fire. Very rare and majestic. With our swords clashing, Randy's began to melt in each time he hit his sword with mine. Soon, the only thing that was left was the handle. He threw it at the ground with rage as he continued to attack me through hand-to-hand combat.

After a moment or two, I stopped in my position and let myself get hit by him, sending me flying toward the wall with a big crash that it left a huge crater. My plan might be stupid, but it's the only thing that can save everyone...

''Is that the best thing you got S.R.?!'' I shouted as I got myself out of the wall. This made him grow a lot furious, which is good. The next thing I know is that his extra sword (yes, he has an extra) was know pointed toward my neck, already waiting for his master to slash it across my throat. ''What are you waiting for? Go for it,'' I told him calmly. He switched the position of his sword from my neck to the front of my heart. ''You're a very strong girl Ka-''

''Are you gonna kill me or nah?'' I asked him as he gave me wide eyed look on his face.

''Ninja, don't you dare kill her!'' The Sorcerer commanded him. He nodded his head but before he can even return his sword back, I pulled him toward me, his forehead on mine. His eyes were staring deeply into mine, I held onto his chin as I closed the gap between our lips. But then, something unexpected happened... I stabbed myself in the heart with my freehand using his sword. Everybody was shocked at the scenario that every each and one of them stopped on what they're doing.

Seconds later, green mist started to emerge in the atmosphere. The monster turned back to humans, Randy was now his normal self, and the Sorcerer and Sorceress was now gone after the bright light occurred. Thank God it's all done... I thought in my head as I saw and felt Randy shaking me before everything went black.

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
Follow, vote, comment<3
DimOut Away!