(#ΔP+3® 14

So where did we left of again? Oh yeah, the dungeon. So here I am, all wide eyed and shocked to the appearance of the S.R. and his clone. S.R. had somewhat manage to take off his suit for a change. He still looks the same, besides his eyes. His green orbs were the same color as the chaos pearls. NomiRandy didn't change a bit, but his somewhat actions were different. He started to check on his newly black-painted nails which is a bit odd. When did he even painted those?

''You peasants belong in this dungeon!'' S.R. demanded. ''None of you shall escape or you shall face the punishments that were already made just for you,'' Punishments? Seriously? I just rolled my eyes in response but that just made him growled at me. ''You dare to roll you eyes at me?'' he asked, baring his teeth while at the same time, carrying me by my collar, strangling me. I kicked him near his abdomen, making him fall back hard, releasing me. He glared at me as I got my mask and wear it. I unsheathed my sword from my back and pointed it at him.

''You've changed a lot Kayz, never knew you'll grow weaker each time. If you're strong, then finish me while I'm still disable,'' he requested, a smirk forming on his lips. I'm not that weak right? And besides, finishing won't make things better, it will only make things worst. It doesn't mean if I don't finish, I'm not strong. I have to use my head sometimes, right?

I sheathed back my sword and just pinned him on the floor, our faces just inches away. His forehead started having beads of sweat as his cheeks started getting redder and hotter. I glared at him and asked him, more on demanding him.

''Get us out of here, now!'' NomiRandy just stoof there, still looking at his nails, making me want to throw him off a cliff. S.R. just stared at me with no emotion to show. I pushed him with force on the floor, hitting his head, and walked away to the gang. As for my prediction, the Sorcerer send us here to get rotten and die but I'm not gonna let that happen. I had been stressed since earlier cuz I wasn't able to get some good sleep, which led me to level 2, rage. Fast right? And this happens everytime.

I punched the walls, my knuckles getting numb but still I fight the pain. My back felt something...hot. I turned around and looked at the small circle of fire surrounding me. When I finally calmed down, it vanished into ashes.

A bright light was lit on top of my head as I realized that with or without my mask, I can still get my powers to work through emotions and feelings...that is. There are a few times where I used my emotion while the others...I don't know.

S.R. stood up and dust the invisible flakes from his clothes. He looked at his clone and facepalmed to the fact that he has been checking his nails for what seems to be 30 minutes sharp. He smacked him and pulled him by the ear toward the prison grills. Opening the door and locking it behind him, he dragged him toward somewhere we haven't know.

''So Kayz, how are we gonna get out now? Ano ang ating plano para makalabas? (What is our plan to get out?)'' Carla asked, holding her cat near her. Turning to face her, I gave a sigh and said. ''Kung tumakas tayo at nahuli tayo ng mga gwardya, patay tayo (If we escape and we got captured by the guards, we're dead). While at the same time, if we didn't do anything to escape and just be sitting here doing nothing then we'll still be dead,''

Everyone's hopeful faces were replaced with their sadness and frowns. I couldn't just see them like this and what would happen to the next generation of Norrisville? What will happen if the war didn't stop and now the Sorcerer's target is to rule the world?

I paced across the room and thought of something to do before any of that happens. At first, it's hard to think when someone was humming so loud that it looks like they're doing a somewhat soap opera (Is that what you call it?). A thought was soon made. All of us gathered in a small circle as I told them the plan. Everyone was shock about it while the other disagree.

''So you're leaving us here while you go search on something that will stop the Sorcerer?!''

''Are you sure you're not gonna leave us?''

''I don't trust you,''

''What if you won't make it in time?'' That question made me think about the whole plan again and yet, I nodded my head. ''If I don't make it tomorrow night, then we're done for it...unless you act on it that is,'' I told them as I started to climb up on the somewhat tiny window with 2 grills that have big spaces. I put some baby oil that Rachel had with her and slip to the gap. To tell, I ain't that skinny nor thin since I struggle a bit.

When my feet feld the hard ground, I started to roam around the place for an entrance when I realized that the pink walls from earlier are made out of cardboard and wood. The outside world still feels hotter than I thought. I looked at my watch and saw that it's still 3:19pm.

I'm now the only hope of my groupmates and I have only one priority and it's to stop him. If I failed, then it's game over. We lose Norrisville, their world, and their dimension...