(#ΔP+3® 7

*author-chan waving her hands infront of you* guys! I'm here! So yeah...Hi!
If you guys want more information about Carla, go checkout FoxLover360's story (Carla Francis)
Ok, that's all!

I'm wearing a navy blue jacket, a neon blue and white striped shirt and headband, jeans, and most of all, black rubber shoes. I gotta say that Silver here is impress...to something that I don't know. She walked around me, examining me from head to toe. She put her fingers on her chin and hummed for a few seconds.

''Base sa aking nakita, pilipino ka, tama? (Base on what I saw, you're a pilipino, yes?)" My eyes widen. How the juice did she know? Is she one too?

''You might be wondering on how did I know that you're a pilipino and that you're already asking yourself if I'm also one,'' Ok...I'm definitely freaking out right now! Is she a stalker? Maybe she's a serial killer! ''Well, the answer to you're question is yes, I'm one. Though I'm from another dimension so yeah,'' she said. ''And no, I'm not your stalker nor a serial killer,''

''Are you a detective or something?'' I asked. She giggled then shook her head. I was about to ask another question when all of us heard barking and meowing sounds nearby. Everyone looked at each other then all of a sudden, a skeleton wolf was chasing my white cat, Snow. My cat climbed up to my head as the skeleton wolf kept on jumping and barking. Kayz took hold of the wolf and told it to calm down, which the wolf did though it's still growling.

''That...THING IS TRYIN TO KILL ME!'' Snow shouted. Everyone looked at my cat with shock.

''That cat can talk?'' Theresa asked.

''Yes, it can,'' I replied as I pat Snow's head lightly.

''So that means that Skullix is not the only one who can talk?'' Kayz asked, still trying to calmed down the wolf. ''In that case, Skullix is not the only animal that can talk,''

''It can talk?!'' the others reacted.

''Yup, but I'm the only one who can understand him,''...

Skullix's POV
Earlier today...
I just woke up after hearing the loud noise coming from a far. Stretching, I saw something white passed by. It looked furry though. Shrugging the thought of following it when curiosity killed the cat. I chased the white thing as I started to bark loudly. When I took a clear look of it, my eyes turned demon red. What the f*ck is a cat doing here?!

Too focused on chasing and barking, never knew that I will encounter the others and...someone. The cat climbed on top of her head but that doesn't stop me from jumping on her while barking. A pair of arms were wrapped around my torso as it dragged me away from the cat. I turned my head and saw Kayz.

''Dude! I was about to get that cat you know?!'' I shouted at her which the people thought that I was barking at her. She just looked at the cat that just spoke, not hearing the words I said to her because THAT CAT reached it's high note that the windows may shattered to pieces...just like our hearts...wait, what?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Skip to dinner...
I'm just on top of the book shelf, eating my meal when THAT CAT pounced from the bottom to the top of the shelf. She layed down infront of my plate as she ate some. What da juice?! I growled at her as she just giggled. She got up then walked toward me as she wrapped her tail around my torso...

Kayz's POV
11:09pm. I'm just packing up some candies in case I get hungry or something. I was about to turn the knob of the door when Carla spoke from behind, startling me a bit.

''Where are you going?'' I turned to look at her and replied.

''To the park,''

''Why? You do know there's danger outside, right?''

''Yeah, I know and besides, I'm just gonna meet NomiRandy-''

''Why are you gonna meet him?''

''Cuz he told me so and besides, maybe our meeting will be all about changing the world into a better place where candy will fall from the sky then the road will become chocolate and the city will be called Sweetville...wait what? Or in other words, I'm gonna be late on getting there so bye,'' Turning the knob and walking out of the store, I sprinted to the park.

Carla's POV
I, Carla Francis, the neon blue ninja, was now following Kayz to the park from the rooftops and in just a few kilometers away, I can see NR, just leaning on the picnic table. When Kayz was already infront of him, he hugged her while she pat his back a few times before letting go. Sprinting toward the tree behind them while hiding from the shadows, I let the half of my face to be revealed as I continue to watch them.

''You know what, let's have a stroll around the park, shall we?'' he asked, lending Kayz a hand. She refused the offer which caused NR to carry her bridal style...

I started to got bored just by looking at them so I decided to just went back when something wrapped around my legs, hands, torso, and mouth as I was dragged into the darkness..

Scorcerer's POV
Just sitting on my throne with my love by my side. We are expecting a guest today who is willing to help us take over the world and kill the ninja...if she won't come to our side that is. The big doors flung open as our guest have arrived.

''Before I asked for your name and let you join our league, how will you defeat the ninja or lure her to the dark side?'' I asked.

''Easy, my partner in crime have been doing her assigned task and she's already making a great process. She just have to break the trust then everything will go as planned...and what will be my reward if I succeeded?''

''You'll get to do anything you want to your victims,''...

Guest's POV

''Anything?'' I asked. He nodded as a wide grin took over my lips. ''Someone is gonna die...soon.''