(#ΔP+3® 13

After turning a lot of times and walking at a very long distance, my head bumped a wall, which results me to fall back. Shaking my head, I turned to the wall as my eyes widen...

A very huge pink-colored wall was placed in front of me. Disgusted of the sight, I 'barfed', which cause Kayz to rolled her eyes and smack me playfully on my snout.

''Grow up men,'' she said as she ruffled my fur, making it a little messier. Howard went in front of me and was looking for something we don't know. Soon, he demanded me to find an entrance using my sniffing power, which I shook my head. He was surprised because of my reply to him, to the fact that his eyes were widen and that he sighed and kneeled down to my size. ''Can you use your sniffing skills to find an entrance? Please!'' Now that was insane. As I nodded in agreement, I started to find an entrance.

Once again, my head bumped on somewhat a metal door, making a loud banging sound which took everyone's attention. They walked toward me as they stared at the huge metal door with awe. I just bumped my head real hard on the door and you know what, no one helped me -_-, well that's just great *huffs*. After sitting down on the dusty ground and closing my eyes, Kayz stroked my neck and said. ''Good job, now c'mon sleepy head, let's find a way to open this door,''

Kayz's POV
''Hey guys, I got an idea,'' Howard started. ''But first, who's got a very hard head?...''

*Skip le time brought to you by McFist Industries*

''Is this even a good idea?'' Doug asked, his body all tied up. He was now struggling to get free but luck just flew away from him, laughing at the sight of him. ''Of course Doug, you do trust me right?'' Howard asked while aiming his helmet-protected head to the metal door. ''Well actually, I d-,'' before he even finished his so-called response, Howard let out a loud battle cry and they soon started to ran toward the huge door.

Where was I? Well, I'm just in front of the door, finding another way to open it. Giving up, I lean on it, Doug still in a long distance, when my legs malfunction. Before I literally fall to the ground, I hold onto something near me and just as what I thought, it's the doorknob. My hand slipped a bit, turning the knob as I fell (for you XD)...backwards? I took a glance at where my butt is sitting on and that is the other side of the door. Celebrating mentally, I forgot that the guys are still running toward me. I started to panic and I tried to stop them but there is no use for they have reached their destination.

Oofs and owws were heard but Carla and I said the same thing but different to the others.

''Aray...(ouch...)" As the one infront, I'm now the very squished and flat one. ''Guys...I c-can't...breathe...'' I breathed out, my tone a little broken. After they get off of me, I quickly catch my breath and rest for a minute or two.

''You okay back there Kayz?'' Rachel asked while giving Morgan a death glare. ''After being flatten by a group of people and running out of breath? Yes! I'm perfectly fine!" I responded with a cheerful tone that soon turned to sarcastic.''And please stop fighting you two,'' I pleaded to the two. ''It's not Rachel who ripped your jeans,''

''Wait...how would you know that my jeans are ripped if you were not there in the scenario?'' she asked, eyebrow high. ''That's because you're wearing it right now and that it has Rachel's name on it. First, base on the paper where Rachel's name is, I made you write your first names and none of the handwritings match. And only stupid criminals leave signatures that they're the ones who made the crime.'' I explained, my eyes still darted on the floor.

Soon, a large explosion was heard nearby, attracting the attention of my members. A large muffin-shaped smoke can be seen in a distance and that it's coming inside the...pink castle. I groan a bit and stood up, dusting off the invisible dust. Howard demanded for us to go inside but while were walking, I felt something...weird like someone is watching us from a far...

Looking at a corner, I saw a shadow moved fast that just a blink of my eye, it disappeared into thin ear. Must be a bunny, bunnies move fast right? But not as fast as what I saw. When we reached the terrace of the somewhat castle, we heard a clanking sound and felt the ground moving. As Doug stepped beside me, we fell into a hole.

I could feel my butt hurt for so much rocks and pebbles hitting and scratching it, even the other parts of my body are getting damage. Dirt started covering me while worms of many species are...*shivers* I don't want to talk about it. Once we reached the end of the tunnel, we flew off and fell to the ground. Our headaches for the long twisting, turning, and falling for a long time and that our heads hit the hard ground.

Massaging my head, I saw the shadow that I saw earlier but the difference is that...I saw two. Fast...fast...fast...as a ninja! Why didn't I thought of that.

''Hey guys, we just fell into a trap,'' I said. But Doug just have to ruin it, but before he can even finish his sentence, I cut him off. ''Isn't it-'' ''Shhhhhhhhhhhh... Do you hear that?'' I asked him. ''Hear what?'' he asked, looking at his surroundings for any source of sound but only silence was heard. ''The sweet sound when you shut the eff up, now c'mon, let's find a way out,''

Everybody got upto their feet and started to find secret passages, like the ones you saw on movies when we heard a voice.

''You do know that you will never escape this dungeon, right?''...

A/N: *starts the countdown**wink wink*