(#ΔP+3® 18

SHWING!!!

Author's POV
''Looking for me?'' Kaytlin asked, sword at hand. Everyone looked at her with their eyes wide open. Her groupmates gasp in surprise while the others in shock. Kaytlin's gaze laid on the mysterious new recruit. She walked forward and circled her. ''Let me guess, a new recruit?''

''Ain't that obvious?'' She asked, arms crossed while she looked at her with her sharp eyes. ''People call me Envya,'' The girl with violet eyes, black straight hair with red streaks, black leather jacket, red cocktail dress that reaches above her knees, and red heels said. ''But my real name is Zarina Flares, BEST friend of Carla,'' Kayz's mouth was hanging down low to the ground that soon returned to it's normal state. Glancing at Carla, her eyes were wide opened of either shock or surprise. I wonder what happened to the two of them before... Kayz said in her mind.

Carla was speechless and while at the same time, she has her breathing deep and slow. She struggle to get freed by the monster's grasp, which it let go of her, as she ran toward Zarina with confusion. ''What happened to you?'' She asked. ''I thought you were good,''

Zarina held Carla's chin and said. ''Well, that's the past. And besides, you do know that the reason why I'm like this is because of you, right?''

''What did I do? I'm innocent you know,'' She said, her arms crossed. Zarina's eyes were lighten up by fire. Her hand was opened and on top was fire too. Red fire wings started to come out of her back and let's just say that rage was taking over her because that flames started to get larger and stronger. ''I can't believe you didn't know!'' She shouted as she bared her sharp teeth at her. ''I can't even believe that you can ignore me and replace me like that! I didn't know that you have the strength to even break me like that! I'm your best friend!''

Right now, Kayz just stared at the two's 'conversation'.

Kayz's POV
''I was there for you when you're alone, sad, and broken! Now I have a question, where are you when I needed you the most? Oh wait, you are with your so-called 'friends' that soon betrayed you in the end. Man I was so happy that time when I saw you crying and tried shouting my name,'' Zarina said while chuckling. So that's why her alias is Envya. ''Hey! You do know that I have a friend that is still close to me right?''

''Oh, you mean White Tiger?'' Zarina asked with a smirk placed on her face. Within the dark corner of the room, a girl with wavy white hair with black streaks, green eyes, grey jacket, a black crop top, a white skirt, and silver boots. She went beside Zarina as the two highfived. ''Carla, this is White Tiger, also known as Snow...''

Carla mouthed the word 'what?' as she tried to control herself from bursting into tears because she knows that she'll get stanked. The Sorcerer was amused on the scenario happening before his eyes and to get things much more worse, he ordered Zarina, White Tiger, NomiRandy, and S.R. to kill us and of course, to get Carla's and I's ninja masks.

Let's just say that in the end, all of us were beaten up and got badly injured. We didn't got killed that time since it's just their 'warm up' and that we should be lucky that we're still breathing...with bruises, wounds, and broken bones.

All of us are here at another dungeon and I couldn't stop myself from wiping the blood from my wounds again and again because it kept on flowing nonstop. My eyes began to droop on how tired I'm and to the fact that I just have lost a lot of blood a while ago at the 'warm up'. I got up and decided to practice controlling my powers without the mask. I just realized, to enable to control my powers, I also need to control my emotions. Without further more interruptions by talking to myself, I decided to practice much more.

My groupmates have drifted off to sleep, leaving me all wide awake. Moments later, I started to sob. I don't know why but all I know is that everything bad that had happened in this dimension is all my fault. From my quiet sobs, hot tears streamed down my cheeks. Rain started pouring hard unexpectedly at the other side of the wall I'm looking at. So it also controls weather huh.

Now that I have practiced enough, I laid on the floor and slept...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I saw myself outside of the dungeon, all injured. I was laying down on the rough ground. A ninja sword went through my side, it's sharp tip was seen at my back. Blood covered the entire area I laid on. My vision is a bit blurred and all I can see is someone shaking me and telling me to stop acting. I don't know what the person is saying nor I know the person's identity, all I know is that my breathing began to slow down when everything went black...

*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+
Follow, vote, comment<3
DimensionOutsider Away!