Chapter 2

As I limp into school from my previous beating, I head towards one of my favorite spots of the school. The nurse's office. I go there everyday, so me and the nurse have gotten pretty close. But me being me, I can't go anywhere without being bullied. My other worst enemies, Claire and her possy head towards me with smirks across their faces. I turn the other way, attempting to run from them, but no one runs from them.

"Well, well , well if it isn't Mrs. Darcy." Claire calls in her nasty high-pitched voice. I cringe knowing she's right behind me. I turn around slowly to find out that my prediction was correct. Sadly.

" Aww does Darcy have a boo boo? I think I can fix that." Claire states evilly and pushes me against a locker. My arms begins to bleed more as I sink to the ground. I feel tears fall from my eyes. Stupid tears.

"And now your crying? What a baby." She sneers. She take her perfectly manicured finger nails and scratches my face with them. I scream in pain and she quickly covers my mouth.

"Shut up idiot." She shouts. i stare into her piercing blue eyes. How can someone so pretty be so mean?

"Where's daddy? Isn't he gonna save you? Oh right, you don't have one. He's probably dead, floating in the middle of the ocean." Claire snaps. That's it. She crossed the line. I bite her hand and she screeches in pain. I try to run, but one of her her friends throws a water bottle at my head and causes me to fall.

"You little brat. You bit me with your disgusting yellow teeth. Now your gonna pay." Claire sneers. Her possy and herself begin to attack me with everything they have. Shoes, phones, mails, purses, you name it. I whimper in pain but they keep on beating me, showing no mercy. Sudden;y a door opens, and the girls run away, kicking me on the way out. I lay on the floor, helpless, unable to move.

"Darcy!!" I hear a very familiar voice shout. It's the nurse or as I like to call her, my best friend. She approaches me and touches my limp body. I whimper in pain from all the beating my body has endured.

"Poor Darcy. Are you okay?" She questions.

"I've been worse." I mutter in defeat.

"Let's get you to my office. You can tell me everything there." She states. I nod and she help me up. I had already been beating up 2 times and first period isn't even over yet. It's the price you pay for not being rich, pretty, or having a dad.