Chapter 17

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END. Enjoy the update 😉

Harry's POV

"Darcy, are you ready yet?" I called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, one sec." She yelled from the bathroom. I checked my phone and sighed. We were going to be late. I watch her cascade downstairs, wearing simpe black skater dress with white doc martens, and red lipstick. I smiled as she reached the bottom of the steps. "I'm ready." She stated, smirking.

"About time. We're going to be late. Your almost as slow as your mum." I chuckled.

"Almost." She responded, walking past me and into the car. I hopped into the car and headed to Louis' house. Darcy reached for the radio and turned it on. Finding nothing good on the radio, she asked,

"Got any CD's?" I looked at her, my eyes widened a little.

"CD's? I've got some old ones in that small compartment. I didn't think you'd know what a CD even looks like." She opened the compartment, flipping through the CDs.

"I love CD's. Not everyone has been brain washed by the latest technology." She said through a smile, until she chose the CD she wanted. She slipped it into the player and Free Falling by John Mayer started playing.

"Do you like this song?" I asked.

"It's my favorite song. John Mayer is a legend." She stated. I watched from the corner of my eye, as she sang and danced along.

"It's my favorite song too." I stated. She smiled slightly, before going back to her jam session. Eventually, we made it to Louis' house. I stopped the car, sighing a little. I was so nervous as to what the boys were going to think about her.

"So...who's house are we at again?" She asked.

"Your uncle Louis." I responded, as I exited the car.

"What is he like? Has he got a funny character?" She questioned. I chuckled at her innocence. She has no idea.

"He was known as the prankster of the group, if that answers your question." She held my hand, snuggling closer to me. I remember when her hand could barely wrap around my finger. I felt tears prick at my eyes, as I rung the bell, pulling myself together. I heard a few shouts and screams before the door was flown open and there stood Eleanor and Louis.

Darcy's POV

The door flung open and there stood, a man and women. The women looked gorgeous, like a model. The male was kind of short, but looked really nice. The women threw her hand to her mouth, as she looked me up and down.

"Is this..." She began.

"Yep. It's Darcy." Harry chuckled.

"DARCY!!" The male yelled before englufing me in a bone-crushing hug. I smiled as he pulled away. "You look gorgeous, just like your dad."

"Thanks um..." I began.

"Call me Uncle Louis." He replied.

"Alright. Well thanks, Uncle Louis." I laughed.

"I'm Eleanor," The women stated. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I remember when you were a little baby. I called you my baby sister." She laughed. I giggled, thinking if my mom looked like her. Well I, for one, would look prettier.

"So are we going to stand here or..." Harry began.

"Oh yea, come on in." Louis stated, opening the door wider. My eyes roamed the huge house. Its was really nice. In the living room, there was a bunch of people gathered together, talking and laughing. Louis approached the people, clearing his throat to get everyone's attention.