Chapter 15

Harry's POV

"I'll be there in five." I responded  and hung up the phone. I can't believe this. My daughter just ran away from home and flew to England without even bothering to tell me until after the fact? I knew she was up to something, but this? This is just.....crazy. But hey, teens will be teens. I grabbed my jacket, phone, and keys and sprinted to my car. Stepping on the gas pedal, I rushed to the airport not wanting to keep her waiting. 

15 mintues later

I finally pulled up to the airport to see Darcy waiting outside. She had long, curly brown hair and shimmering green eyes. She bit her lip out of nervousness and she sat on her suitcase. She was absoluety perfect. I couldn't believe I was looking at my daughter. The sight of her almost made me forget how mad I was at her...almost. I ran across the street over to her.

"Darcy?" I called. She looked up at me dazed and confused.

"Harry?" She piped back. 

"Yep, that's me." I state laughing a bit.

"Oh my gosh..." She began and threw her arms around me. I hugged her back tightly. She smelled like daisies, just like her mum.

"You look amazing, Darcy babe. You've grown up so much." I said tears forming. I would have never imagined I would be standing here, infront of my daughter. It seemed too good to be true.

"Thanks dad. You look great yourself. I can see why mom liked you." Darcy replied. I chuckled a bit looking into her green eyes. She smiled back, flashing her dimples. Just like mine. 

"Well, lets get going." I said and grabbed her suitcases, heading to the car. I packed her stuff into the trunk and plopped into the driver seat. She had already situated herself in the passenger seat. I reved up the engine and off we went.

"Darcy?"

"Yea, dad."

"Why did you run away from home?" I asked. She looked at me with guilty eyes then back at the road,

"I wanted to see you. Don't you want to see me?"

"Of course I do!! You don't even know how much I wanted to see you. But why didn't you just ask your mother or something."

"She said no."

"And?"

"And I really wanted to see you. You don't know what it's like to live without a dad. I just.....once I knew you existed, I just had to see you. So here I am."

"Awh thats sweet."

"What's sweet?"

"The fact that you wanted to come see your old man." I chuckled.

"Your not old. Your like what..."

"31."

"Thats young!!" She piped back.

"I guess it is. I first, I thought you wouldn't want to see me."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I left you."

"Dad, listen. That was the past. Like you told mom, you were young and navie. You just....didn't know better. But now you do. Plus, your my dad and no matter what I love you." Darcy explained. I felt tears of happiness spring into my eyes. God she was just so...perfect. I couldn't ask for a better daughter than her.

"Thanks, Darc. I love you more than you even know. Is that okay if I call you Darc?" I quizzed.

"Of course. Its better than honey. That's what mom calls me and I hate it." She commented.

"Speaking for mom, your gonna have to call her."

"For what reason?"

"To tell her that you came her and you're living with me. She's probably worried sick."

"No she isn't." Darcy mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't care about me.  She hates me. That's why I ran away." 

"She doesn't hate you. She loves you more than anything else and you know that."

"Then why doesn't act like it? She always yells at me and neglects me. So I finally told her off and we got into a big fight. I don't want to have to talk to her, dad please." Darcy begged. I could see the tears slipping from her eyes. I reached my hand over and wiped a tear.

"Oh don't cry Darc. FIne, you don't have to call her today. But you are going to have to sooner or later. Maybe I'll just tell her." I suggested.

"Thanks dad." She said softly, wiping her tears. "So are you like mad at me?" She called.

"At first I was, but I could never stay mad at you. Your my baby girl. And when I saw you for the first time in like 12 years, all that anger just kind of went away. I remember when you were a baby and you'd do something wrong. For like a second, I'd be mad, then the next mintue I'd be all happy with you cause you were just too cute and sweet for me to be mad at you." I exclaimed. She giggled, tilting her head back.

"Dad?"

"Yea?"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, babe." I called before pulling up to the house. I sighed and looked at her again. I realize know how much I really missed her.

A/N: I finally updated, I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. 2k reads guys. That is literally crazy. I like cried when I saw it. Thanks so much guys, you know I love y'all more than anything. I did not get 30 votes on the last update which made me kinda sad, but since I got over 2k reads, it kind of made up for it. I have 49 fans. I feel so popular. For anothe update I need:

50 fans

2.1k reads

And over 5 comments from diffrent people. Not all one person. 

Bye babes c: