Chapter 21

A couple days later...

Darcy's POV

Now that I have been in London for a few days now and since I'm living here, I have to go to school. Dad is making me. Today, just happened to be my first day. I took my shower and dressed myself in the school uniform. I'm not a fam of uniforms, but I don't make the rules.

"Good morning, Darc." Harry called as I entered the kitchen. I grabbed some fruit as I took a seat at the counter. "Are you ready for your first day?"

"I guess so." I mumbled with a shrug.

"Well, I think you look adorable in your uniform." Harry complimented.

"Oh god, dad. I hate these uniforms." I laughed as I stood up, grabbing me bag. "Am I gonna have to walk to school?"

"You could if you want to." 

"Or you coild be the best dad in the whole wide world and give me a ride?"  I suggested with puppy eyes.

"Alright, alright. Get in the car." Harry laughed. I gave him a kiss before I headed out the door. He pulled out the keys and headed towards a black audi r8.

"Dad is this y-yours?" I asked in shocked. Audi's were not cheap.

"Uh yeah, why?" Harry said matter factly.

"What did you say you did for a living?" I asked with laugh, getting into the sweet ride.

"I used to be in One Direction, which paid really well, and now I work for Syco Records." Harry explained. "I used to be signed to them, and now I help them find new talent." 

"The irony. How did you come up with that name anyways?" I quizzed.

"One Direction? Well, we all wanted to make music and make people happy. All of our dreams went in One Direction I guess." Harry replied.

"I would have never guessed that." I called. A few minutes later, we rolled up to my new school. It was much bigger than my old school for sure, and it looked super prissy. 

"Well, we're here." Harry sighed. I looked back at him, giving him a small smile.

"Um, I better go. I'll see you later." I muttered as I opened the car door.

"Wait Darcy!" 

"Yeah?"

"A friend of mine, Nick Grimshaw, has a son that goes here. His name is Chase. He's in your grade and he'll show you around school." Harry explained.

"Oh, thanks." I said, turning to leave.

"Wait!" My dad yelled, yet again.

"What now?" I laughed.

"I love you."

"Love you too, dad." I smirked as I walked towards school.

Once inside of the school, I scanned the area. Kids swarmed the place, chatting about god knows what. I sighed as I ducked my head and asserted myself in the crowd. Being the new kid was almost as bad as being bullied at school. Everyone judges you. Suddenly, someone grabs my arm, causing me to fall back. The strangers' arms caught me before I crashed to the floor. I whipped around, getting ready to give him a piece of my mind along with my fist, when I saw his beautiful brown eyes staring at me. My mouth fell open a little, as he game me a small smirk. His brown hair was in a quiff that resembled a ski slope and I'd be lying if I didn't say he had nice cheek bones. Dang, this boy was hot.

"You're Darcy, right?" The boy said. I nodded, before replying.

"That is what people call me. How do you know my name?" I asked, with furrowed eyebrows as I adjusted my bag.

"You're Harry's daughter aren't you?"

"Yes. That still doesn't answer my question."

"Oh, I'm Chase. My dad is friends with your dad. I'm supposed to show you around." Chase explained.

"Oh um, uh ok." I mumbled.

"Do you have your schedule yet?"

"No, I don't even know where to get it from."

"I can show you, c'mon follow me." Chase smirked as he grabbed my wrist pulling me along.

A/N: These next few chapters are going to be mainly Darcy's POV. You are going to see alot about Darcy and the new guy, Chase ;)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME RANKED AT #935 IN FANFIC.

I love you guys so much :*

For the next update:

23k reads

650 votes on whole story

200 fans :)

and this is extra, but I would love to keep my ranking, so keep adding my book to your reading list or however you get ranked, i'm not really sure. Also, moving up ranks would be even cooler ;)

Luke's birthday is tomorrow and he's gonna be 18 and i'm not gonna make it. 

comment 18 if you read all of this 

p.s listen to Army of Two by Olly Murs cause it's so good :)