Chapter 8

Harry's pov

"Good game lads." I call. We have been playing golf for hours. Niall won all of them.

"You didn't even win a game." Niall responds.

"I think I'm just a bit rusty today." I mutter. Louis, my best mate chuckles.

"I think we all are. Now for old time sake why don't we race to the golf cart. Last one there is a rotten crumpet." Louis shouts and takes off. I sprint after him, taking in the nice air. Louis reached the golf cart there first which is kind of sad since he's older than me, but not by much.

"I think your just rusty overall." Louis replys.

"I'm 31!!" I argue.

"I'm 34 and I'm faster than you. Plus I have 2 kids who wear the crap out of me." Louis explains. I shutter a little at the word 'kids'. That word has a whole other meaning to me. 16. Young. First kid. Scared. Nervous. Career comes first. The break up. Leaving. The crying. All of that came with the word 'kid'. That's something I don't want to relive. I hop into the golf cart and Louis drives us to our cars. I turn on my phone to find a twitter notification. I haven't used Twitter in years, I don't even know why I still have one.

@Darcy_Anne

@harry_styles Hi!! I'm Darcy. You may remember me. The last time you saw me was when I was 3 but you surely remember May 24, 2010? I do cause that was the day I was born.

I drop my jaw. May 24, 2010 was the day Darcy was born. The day my kid was born. Anne was Darcy's middle name. I did leave Darcy when she was 3, but for a good reason. I think I just found my kid. I clicked onto her profile.

Her profile picture looked just like me. The dimples, sparkling emerald green eyes, the medium brown hair. I read her bio next which nearly broke me into tears.

Darcy Anne Styles is my name. I'm new to this. Music is my life. Miss my dad :(

Her last name is Styles, just like me. She loves music, just like me. She misses her dad who isn't there for her. I'm not there for my chi?ld. This is my kid.

"Louis....." I mutter in shock.

"What?" Louis questions.

"Look at the phone."

"I'm driving."

"JUST LOOK AT IT!!!" I shout. Louis puts the cart to a sudden hault.

"Geez, calm down curly." Louis states and grabs my phone. His eyes immediately open wide.

"Holy......"

"I know."

"Harry, do you know what this means?"

"That I have a kid?"

"Well obviously, but she knows you exist. You have to talk to her."

"No way!! She probably hates me."

"How will you know until you talk to her." Louis retorts. He's right. She misses me. If I just talk to her, she might not hate me.... .as much.

@harry_styles

@Darcy_Anne Hello Darcy. I actually do remember May 24, 2010. That was the day my first and only daughter was born.

I press send and sigh. How is she gonna react to her father tweeting her after he left her 12 years ago? Probably not well. But we can only hope and wait.