Chapter 22

Darcy's POV

I scanned my newly formed schedule as Chase and I walked down the now vacant hallway. Apparently, I have Maths, English, P.E, and Lunch with Chase. I'm not complaining, to say the least.

"You don't sound like you're from here." Chase piped up.

"Well that's because I'm not." I chuckled.

"Where are you from then?"

"America."

"As in fat, baseball loving America?" Chase quizzed. (A/N: I'm american so no harsh feelings) 

"I guess so. You know, not everyone in America is fat or likes baseball." I responded, elbowing him.

"How am I supposed to know? I only know of the sterotypes."

"I could say the same about England."

"Is that so? What do you think about England?" Chase teased, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I felt like I was going to melt under his sweet touch.

"Well, you are all stuck up and all you do is drink tea at 4 with the queen." I retorted. (A/N: Simply stating the sterotype.)

"Not even close." Chase said inbetween laughs as I giggled along.

"How am I supposed to know? I only know of the sterotypes." I mocked.

"Well from what I can see, I do know America has some beautiful girls." Chase smirked. I blushed deeply, hiding my face in his arm. Was he really flirting with me, weirdo, lame, bullied, me?

"British guys are half bad." I teased. We approached the Maths classroom as he removed his arm from around me. He grabbed the door, holding it open for me and bowing like a prince.

"After you, Princess."

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

The bell for lunch rang, as I walked out of my Chemistry class room. I roamed the halls, following the crowd to the lunchroom. Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder causing me to jump. I turned to see Chase smiling down at me and I glady returned the smile.

"What's up, Darc?"  Chase greeted.

"I think lunch." I giggled.

"Oh no, we're not going there." Chase replied, pulling me away from the cafeteria.

"What do you mean? Where are we going?" I asked, confused.

"We're skipping, that's what." Chase answered simply. I stopped dead in my tracks, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Skipping? I still have classes after this." I protested.

"You won't miss much in P.E honey. Plus, you'll have much more fun with me." Chase responded, with a hint of adventure in his eyes. I had to really think about this. This was my first day here, and I was already about to skip? So much fpr a good impression. I barely even know Chase. I mean he's cute in all and he seems really nice and fun...

"Alright fine." I huff as he pulled me to his car. Apparently, this must be a rich school cause what 16 year old drives a porche to school?

"You have a frickin porche?" I asked, completely amazed.

"Uh yeah? i'm suprised you don't have one." Chase calls.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask as I enter the car.

"Well I mean, your dad is Harry Styles. My dad used to be a radio host and could afford this. Your dad was so much more popular, he was in One Direction for pete's sake." Chase explained.

"I haven't really bothered to talk to him about that yet." I muttered.

"You will eventually. Now fasten your seat belt cause we are going on a little adventure." Chase smirked. I laughed as I fastened my seat belt.

"Wait, don't you have to be 18 to drive in England?"

A/N: Thanks so much for 33.5k reads! Also for 200+ fans! You guys are just so amazing c: I've decided to stop doing the whole "if you do this, i'll update" thing. I realized that is was annoying and you guys always seemed to exceed my expectations. Also, I like to update whenever I want, so by removing that restriction, it will make things better for all of us. Comment below what you want Chase and Darcy to do on their little 'adventure'. I'd love to hear your ideas! Also, I love to hear feedback on my story, so don't be afraid! I really want to talk to y'all c: