Chapter 10

@Darcy_Anne

@harry_styles Dad I really want to talk to you Call me at 214-789-0006

She wants me to call her? Darcy actually wants to hear the voice of her father that ditched her for a better life?

"Whatcha doing?" Niall called from behind me. I jumped a little from his sudden presence.

"Woah, someone's a little jumpy." He comments.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you coming. I'm just on Twitter."

"Talking to who?"

"It doesn't really matter."

"C'mon seriously? Who is it your boyfriend?" Niall chuckles. I give him my death glare. Back in the day when One Direction still existed, the fans made these things up called bromances. Basically, they were supposed relationships between each other. Larry was the most popular and at one point, most believed which consisted of me and Louis. It was actually really annoying and I absolutely hated it. But Louis on the other hand, enjoyed the supposed bromance and played it up even though he had a girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, who is now his wife. Taylor Swift, my ex girlfriend after Jessica, Darcy's mum, actually believed Larry was real and that was one of the reason's we broke up. Taylor was all types of crazy and I just couldn't deal with her. Anyways, just thinking about Larry and how I actually kis- never mind. I ran into the bathroom and threw up. The past makes me sick and that's why I rather not relive it, seeing how horrible my past was.

"Holy crap Harry, no way." Niall shouted.

"What is it...." I began. I ran out of the bathroom to find Niall on my phone. Reading my tweets.

"What the heck Niall? Privacy much?" I screech.

"Dang Harry. Darcy came back haunt you?" Niall questioned sarcastically.

"Darn you Niall. She found me one Twitter and we were judst talking."

"Have you called her yet?"

"What? Why would I?"

"She told you to call her. She gave you her number."

"What the heck Niall? You sound like you're 19."

"Harry, you gotta call her. She needs you. Darcy needs a daddy figure in her life."

"She just wants me to call, not move in with her!" I explain.

"That's just how it starts. Soon your gonna get attached to her and your gonna wanna go see her. I say in 2 months top, she be living here."

"Your delusional."

"I'm just trying to be realistic yet supportive here."

"Now you sound like Liam."

"Remember our motto: What would Liam do?" Niall replys and heads towards the door.

"I'm going out for pizza with the family, wanna come?" Niall offers.

"Nah, I'm good. You go have fun."

"When there's food, fun is the main dish." Niall laughs and walks out. I huff. Niall's right. What would Liam do? Liam would probably call Darcy and be the dadddy figure she never had. But Liam's responsible. He waited until he was married to have a kid and didn't abandon them. The opposite of me. I pick up the phone with hestiation and slowly dial the number. The phone rings. I already know I'm gonna regret this.

"Hello?"