I Knew You Were Trouble: A Harry Styles & Selena Gomez Story

Hiiiii, my name's Olivia.. I'm new here so be nice :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez has been in the limelight for the most contraverisal actions, from what she says to what she wears to what she does when the acohol gets the better of her. Infamous for her late night partying, drunken dances with people she shouldn't and countless walks of shame, she is now struggling to find her feet and again and to be considered as a real artist.

Harry Styles has just stepped on the scene while Selena looks as if she is on her way out. With One Direction's sky rocketing success and infinite possiblities, his as well as his band mates dreams' seem to be all coming true and he can hardly believe his luck.

What happens when this out of control party animal lays eyes on the fresh faced curly haired rising star? Are they able to find common ground on which both of them are safe and secure or will both of them reach rock bottom together?

This is the story which will attempt to answer the question: how do we save the ones we love from their demons? And if we can't save them orourselves, what do we do?

Find out on the debut fanfiction: I Knew You Were Trouble.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoy it and support me by reading my story :) let me know what you guys think in the description box down belowwww :D

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY.