Chapter Ten

Oh my word! I feel so so terrible for not updating! I've gone for like, two weeks and the support I came home to was too crazy for words! Thank you guys so so much for reading and liking and commenting! MEans the absolute world!

_________________________________________________________________________ 

(Author's Note: Watch the interview before you read this episode not only because it follows straight after it but also because its SUPER cute :D )

"This doll is so so cool!" Liam was still sitting on the high chair playing with his dool, making his legs go this way and that. 

We all chuckled as we stood a small distance away from him before Louis turned to the girl whpo had just interviewed us on Nickelodeon, "Thanks for having us, Rachel. It was really really fun."

Rachel shook her head making her bouncy and untameable curls shake, "No ways! Having you guys here was so.. SO COOL!" She laughed her usual giddy laugh causing myself and the other three boys laugh as well.

Zayn clapped his hands together and said, "Well I'm gonna try and get Liam into the van."

"Good luck, mate," Niall chuckled.

"Yeah, seems like the lad is in pretty deep with his plastic self," Louis teased before skipping to Liam and snatching the doll out of his hands.

"HEY!" Liam protested as he stood up and began to run after the skipping Louis. 

Zayn sighed with a smile on his face, turning to myself, Niall and Rachel, "Better make sure they don't kill each other before the shoot." And with that he jogged off in the direction that Liam and Louis went in.

I turned to face the small girl in front of me, "Thanks so much for haing us."

She shook her ehad once again, "You keep saying that."

"Because we really are grateful," Niall said. "Some interviews can be really boring and like, repetitive but this one was cool, specially with the audience questions and stuff."

"Well I'm glad you guys had a good time," Rachel smiled the smile that Simon always spoke about when the little girl was eevr brought up in a conversation. He was right: when she smiles, the whole room smiles back at her. 

"Hey, when are you coming out with a new single?" I asked her as we began making our way out fo the studio we had just recorded the interview in.

"Yeah, we really dug 'Mean Girls'," Niall chimed in.

Rachel smiled again, "I'm not sure, the EP is doing well and I'm glad you guys liked the track but I'm just really enjoying school and the events and promos. Think I'm just gonna roll with it." 

I nodded, pulling my fringe sideways while Niall wrapped his arms around Rachel's shoulders and said, in his best American accent, "I like the wat you think, Ms. Crow." making both Rachel and myself to pack up into giggles. 

"You gusy are awesome! HOpefully I'll see you guys soon."

Niall and I said our goodbyes to the crazy talented gilr before us before joining the other three boys in the white van Paul used to transport us everywhere. 

Liam had once again gotten his hands on his doll and was once again playing with it to his hearts content. I raised my eyebrows at Louis while tilting my head in the direction of Liam but Louis only replied with a huff and a roll of his eyes. I chuckled at the immaturity of the boys in this van but to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Paul turned to face us from the passenger's front seat while typing on his iPhone, "Change of plans, guys. Photo shoot's postponed till next week."