Chapter Thirteen

twenty followers?!?!?!?! :D :D Thank you so so much :D 

If you don't like reading sex scenes, skip to the stars (that's where the scene changes) x 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena stood on the opposite side of elevator, occasionally she'd send a sly smile my way and look at me with those chestnut eyes of hers through her eyelashes. The man inside the elevator with us kept glancing back at us, as if feeling the sexual tension that was brewing between thetwo of us. Selena hummed a soft tune as she watched the numbers light up as we passed them. 

My eyes were glued to her. I was taking in each adn every part of her boyd. Each and every part that I so badly wanted to devour right here, in this elevator. To hell with this man, he'd understand. 

The elevator slowed to a halt at the fourth floor with a slight ring. The doors opened and the man walked out while murming a good night. Selena replied cheerily that he have one too but my throat was too dry to even utter a word. I licked my lips as the doors closed and as soon as they did I took two large steps to stand right in front of Selena. My height allowing me to tower over her petite frame. 

She looked up at me, tease written all over her face, and said, "What took you so long, handsome?"

Before I could control it, my hands were on her bum, fiercely pulling her towards me. She fell against me as she lost balance. I crashed her pink lips to mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her small hands found my curls. He lightly tugged on one of them, driving my hormones crazy. I wrapped her legs around my waist and leaned her back against the wall of the elevator. 

She grinded her hops into mine forcing the moan that had been sitting in my throat to surface. I could feel her lips curl into a smile while our lips were still attached, she was obviously enjoying the effect she has on me. I broke away to catch my breath but Selena didn't seem to have that same dilema because her lips found the soft skin of my neck almost instantly. She sucked softly and licked the spot softly and slowly. 

I grunted. And she grinded into my hips again, only this time harder. "Selena," I grunted again. She giggled slightly making me smile. The ring of the elevator caused Selena to jump down from my embrace, my arms instantly missing her presence. Selena noticed the slight frown on my face. She squeezed my cheek, smiling playfully. She grabbed onto my fingers with her own and led me to her door. I couldn't help but let my eyes travel down her body allowing every detail to sink into my memory. 

"Stop staring," she teased as she digged in her bag for her key. 

"I can't help it," I purred as I dipped my head to her neck and kissed it softly. She laughed as she started to unlock her door. I rubbed my fingers down her arms slowly as I began to nibble on the soft skin on her shoulder blade. She moaned softly while pushing the door open. 

She stepped around to face me as she captured my lips with mine, guiding me into her apartment. I kicked the door closed with my feet and pushed her against her corridor wall, holding onto both her wrists abover her head with my own big hands. I started to place small kissed along her jaw line and down her neck, sucking slowly until I reached her soft spot and Selena let a loud moan escape her lips. I grinned wickedly at her as she returned my grin with a bite of her full lips. I kissed them once before returning to her soft spot and sucking slowly, nibbling and licking to my hearts content. She squirmed under the contact and unsuccessfully tried to stiffle her moans. 

I whispered against the sensitive skin, "Moan for me baby." And continued to work on mher sweet spot. Suddenly she let out this loud moan before she forcefully pushed me back against the wall opposite us.