Chapter Twelve

"Nothing, Niall," I cooed, placing my hand on his thigh.

"No tell me," he started to pull away from me.

I internally groaned and cursed my big mouth, slapping myself continuously. "Its girl talk, you really don't wanna know."

Niall raised his eyebrow, "If it involves my friend I think I should know." 

Niall could you just FUCKING DROP IT. "It does," I said, biting on the inside of my cheek. Niall looked at me expectantly. The cogs in my brain churning at lightening speed, trying to cover my ass. And then all of a sudden, the lightbulb lit up in my brain. "Fine," I sighed. I leaned in close to Niall and lowered my voice. "Its just that..." I bit down on my lip, trying as hard as I could to sell this. "Selena and Harry haven't... you know..." I raised my eyebrows at Niall who had quickly caught on to my sex reference and nodded slowly. "And Selena kind of wants tonight to be the night, because of all the celebrations and stuff." Niall's mouth formed an 'o'  and looked at the couple. I followed his gaze to a giggling Selena and a smiling Harry, looking at each other. Selena then leaned in and whispered soemthing into Harry's ear which made Harry sit straight up right. 

Niall whispered in my ear, "I think her plan is working very well tonight." 

"Yeah," I agreed, the relief sighing throughout my entire body. "It is." 

****

"Well," Louis clasped his hands together. "I think its time we take this party else where." His devious smile plasterede onto his face. 

Liam H. laughed and high fived Louis in agreement recieving a playful death stare from Miley. Liam had surprisingly gotten on quite well with all the other boys. At some point on the night Niall had said to  me quietly that Liam H. was 'such a lad'. Whatever THAT means. "Time for the club!" Liam H. stated with his thick Australian accent weighing down each word. 

Miley shrugged her shoulders, "I'm down with that." All of us agreed and began walking out of the restaurant. Selena and Harry stayed behind while they paid the bill. We were all standing in a circle in the parking lot, letting the cool breeeze breathe past us while debating which club we should go to and who would go with who when Selena and Harry stepped into the circle. 

"Guys! Guys!" Harry said, trying to quiten us down and while it worked with the majority of us, Louis and Liam H were still debating between two clubs I had honestly nevr even heard of. "Lads?" HArry directed towards the two newly besties. They both turned to face Harry causing Harry to have a triumphant grin, "Sel and I are gonna head home. Its late and she needs to be up bright and early tomorrow." Selena had her arm wrapped around Harry's and was looking up at him, a sparkle in her eye while watching him. 

Louis and Liam P. began to try and convince Harry to join us while Miley tried to do the same with Selena. Niall poked my side and whispered, "Oh my God! Her plan's working!" Guilt began to fill my insides but I decided to ignore it, it was my fault for putting myself in this situation in the first place. 

Liam H. said to the three that were practically begging Sel and Harry to come along that they should leave them be, his tone was so dominant that they followed his orders - recieving a thankful sigh from the couple and a few grumbles from the entourage. I hugged Selena goodbye, whispering "Use protection." Just becasue I knew it would make her squirm a bit and the rest followed suit, getting into our respective cars and making our way to a club in convoy. Niall and I were alone in my car as Miley had gone with Liam H. and as we were pulling out of the parking lot, I looked in the rear view mirror to see Selena and Harry sharing a tight embrace while waving us off. 

Niall was looking back at the same sight while he was sitting in the passenegr seat, turned to me adn said, "What a cute couple!" He then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek while I was stopped at a stop street about to turn onto the main raod, "But not as cute as us."