Chapter 19

lmao I am a shithead I sorry but hOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE. WHY DOES THIS STUPID THING HAVE ALMOST 10K WUT R U DOIN M8

"Phil, I swear to god if you don't let go of my ankles right now."

"C'mon." He whined, yanking at my ankles like in Freaky Friday. My head was buried in my pillow as I gripped the headboard. "It's time to run!"

"Phil there is rule called 'if the sun isn't up neither am I.'" I said into the pillow.

"Don't make me get Dan." He threatened, still tugging on my sock clad feet. I groaned in protest, finally letting go of the headboard just as Phil pulled, sending him stumbling backwards. "You could've warned me." He grumbled.

"I could've." I said with a shrug. I rolled over and sat up, glancing at the digital clock on the nightstand. 5:48am. I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Get out, Phil." I said with my eyes closed and finger pointing to the door.

"What if you fall back asleep?" He questioned from the doorway.

"Then good for me." I mumbled as he closed the door. I turned the lamp on, almost hissing at the bright lights before I tripped over to my suitcase and fell down right in front of it. I dug around, finding a tank top, sports bra and some shorts that would work before sliding them onto my body. I grabbed the shoes and a pair of ankle socks before sitting back on the bed and slipping them on.

I groaned as I stood up, wanting to fall back onto the bed and sleep for nine more hours. I trudged out of the room and down the hallway towards the kitchen, the only room with a light on. I was almost in the lit area when I heard Dan speak in a whisper.

"Phil, no. She could walk in any moment."

"Please?" I peeked around the corner, finding Phil holding Dan close by the waist with a pout on his lips as Dan held a hand to the boy's chest.

"Phil." Dan whined out, exaggerating his name. He let out a sigh before quickly kissing Phil on the cheek and attempting to turn around. "What?"

"Not acceptable." Phil grinned cheekily. Dan rolled his eyes before giving Phil a peck on the lips. Phil released his arms from around Dan and I chose to walk in at that moment. "Hello Lizster." Phil said with glee. I inwardly smirked, attempting to keep a straight face.

"Why do you call me such strange things?" I questioned as I sat down on a barstool.

"Because you're a strange thing." Dan said, handing me some toast. I thanked him as I began munching, swallowing to speak.

"Is Phan ready to run?" They looked at me with confusion scrawled across their faces. "You guys aren't as sneaky as you think." I winked, finishing my toast and hopping off the stool as their eyes widened and faces paled.

-

We were back by sunrise, lungs burning and legs aching. We collapsed in the living room, turning on the television to laze around to the rest of the morning. Dan had grabbed the remote and turned it on, a news station being the default channel. "Elizabeth Irwin,-" All three of our heads whipped to the screen in front of us. "-daughter of band member Ashton Irwin, reported missing two days ago. Last seen by the father himself as she stormed out of their home with a packed bag. She was spotted at an airport later that day, climbing onto a plane headed for London. No other words yet."

Dan turned off the tv, silence filling the now tense atmosphere. "Does this mean we're housing a fugitive?" Phil questioned.

"I'm missing, not wanted." I said. There was a sudden knock at the door, all of us remaining in our positions. The knock came a second time, Phil standing and slowly walking over to the door. I peeked over from behind the chair i had sat in as Phil looked in the peephole, then back at us in confusion. He opened the door a tiny bit, peepig at the stranger behind it.

"Where is she?" My blood ran cold at the familiar voice. I sunk back into the chair. My eyes widened and my heart sped up as Dan looked at me strangely.

"Where is who? And who are you?" Phil asked.

"Where is Elizabeth?" Her voice called out.

"We don't know an Elizabeth." Phil said, theying to close the door. She stuck her foot in the crack, shoving the door open and causing Phil to stumble back. She marched into the living area as I curled into a ball on the chair.

"Who are you?" Dan questioned, standing up from his position as he stared at me with concern.

"Where is Elizabeth?" She demanded again. Dan quickly glanced at me.

"We don't know an Elizabeth, please get out of our apartment." I heard the footsteps get closer before her shadow was towering over me.

"Liz?"

I awkwardly said while slightly waving, "Hey, Mali."