Chapter 5

Peter, as I learned his name is, and I talked for what felt like hours but in reality was probably only one. We parted ways after exchanging numbers and I went over to the bus. I snuck in quietly and headed back to my bunk, taking off the rain soaked sweatshirt. I slipped off my shoes before snuggling into the warm covers. Not one bad thought had invaded my mind when I was hanging out with Peter. It was too bad we were leaving this area tomorrow. I guesd it was technically today but I don't count it if I haven't slept.

    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

   I woke up to an unusual quiet. With seven kids and four man children, there was always noise. I rubbed my eyes and slid out of my bunk. My sock clad feet padded against the floor as I walked to the batroom. Physically cringing at what was looking back at me, I grabbed my brush and winced at the mere thought out using it. However, I suffered through the pain and put my hair up in a ponytail after it's torture. I quickly rinsed my face and brushed my teeth before heading into the main area to see if anybody was there.  

   "This is so weird." I mumble to myself. Oh, don't try and play it off like you don't either. Who doesn't talk to themselves when they're home alone. I looked around for a clue as to where they left, maybe even a note. Nothing. I guess they didn't expect me to wake uo before they got back. I sit on the couch and just look around. But seeing as I have the attention span of a goldfish, I become bored rather quickly. I pull out my phone and try to look for entertainment but there is nothing to catch my interest.

   My gaze turns to the window behind me and I notice the grass sparkling almost. I guess the bright sun causes that to happen when there's dew. Wait, What time is it anyway? I take out my phone again and check. 1:19 pm. I'm still curious as to where they went.  Shrugging to myself, I lay down on the couch as the sleepy feeling is coming back.

   ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

   I woke up shortly after. It probably had something to do with the fact the bus started and caused me to roll off the couch. I groaned as my back came into contact with the floor and squeezed my already closed eyes tighter.  after the bumpiness settled in, I noticed there still wasn't any noise.

   What the hell is going on? This was getting really strange. I walked near the front of the bus to the driver's area and slid the door open. I slapped my hand over my mouth as somebody who was not our driver turned around. He was wearing a ski mask and all black clothes. I backed up and tried to turn away but another guy in a ski mask came behind me and grabbed my arm.

   I let out a scream before spots took over my vision and I blacked out.

  ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok hi I just want to thank you guys  so so so much for getting this story to 300 reads like what? I honestly don't know why you guys like it but you do so thank you very much. I don't nkrmally set goals but I think that 3 votes would be a fair trade for the next chapter. Man this feels like I'm holding it hostage or something. I may or may not continue doing this so yea.

                              -J