Foreward

A voice is something that every human posses. However the gift of speech, is not. Every human in the world has the ability to get whatever they want to say out. Human emotions are built for this. Though some humans hide them and others show them freely, all humans still have them, it's how they are born. Emotions and a human voice are not that different from one another. One may tell how someone feels by the expression they carry of their face, which often matches they're emotions inside, unless of course they hide behind a mask of false feelings like so many do.

For many years now I have watched the humans, watched them interact with each other, support and endanger one another and I have never been able to find a single soul who's completely alike, sure I have found similarities from one person to the next but never have I ever found two humans who act the complete same to one another. No two express their voice in the same way, from the shy kind to the outgoing. They're all so very unique, like every human in the world is and always will be.

Though, through all my years of watching, one girl has stood out to me more the any other. Her life has never been kind to her as others humans have been and her heart is full of sadness, yet at the same time, more joy then any other I've seen. She hasn't been gifted with the gift of speech yet her voice is stronger the any other I've seen.

So far, she just doesn't know that yet.