18~ A new companion or two or three

~Jake's pov

I had no idea Paige had been though so much. With her bubbly and excitable personality it was near impossible to believe that she had been though so much at such a young age. She had always seemed so fascinated by the entirety of the world around. I guess I know why now.

I made her a promise to keep her safe and I intended in keeping it. Milly would help to and I guess Paige's Pokemon would as well. Together we'd make sure this Ghetsis person never got anywhere near her ever again.

Why was I thinking like this though? Like I needed to keep Paige safe no matter what? Was it like sisterly love like how I lived Milly? Or something else?

"Can I come with you?" Makayla suddenly asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"On your journey, can I join you? I have a Pokemon of my own see!!!" Makayla smiled and pulled out a Pokeball, revealing the Pokemon inside.

~Pignite!~ The pig like Pokemon that came out cheered, snorting fire from his nostrils.

"This my friends is Mr. Sumo Piggy." Makayla smiled, proudly patting her Pokèmon on the head.

~Mana mana!~ Miku giggled and jumped onto Mr. Sumo Piggy's head and played with his ears.

Paige giggled and gave me Lilliepup eyes holding up he blackboard that had pwwwwweeeeeaaaaase!!! written on it.

I sighed and smiled. "I'm being over run by females."

Paige started bouncing around holding clinging to Makayla in a tight hug.

"But aren't you an orphan to Kay?" Milly asked.

Makayla shrugged. "Yeah, but we're aloud to leave at thirteen if you have a Pokemon. I haven't left yet cause I didn't want to travel alone... Which reminds me, Paige come one everyone missed you and wait until you come back! Everyone will be so excited!!!"

Out of no where a large green bubble appeared and hid behind Paige.

~Sol solosis!~ It shivered looking scaredly back in the direction it came. Wait that wasn't a bubble, it was a Pokèmon.

"Hey get back here!" A Plasma grunt shouted storming over to us.

Paige hid behind Samurai and Gardenia, her eyes wide in fear. The Solosis still hiding behind her.

"Give that Pokemon to me!" The grunt yelled before he caught sight of Paige.

"Hey! You're the girl Lord Ghetsis is looking for! If I hand you back I'll get that promotion for sure!" He smirked to himself, pulling a Pokèball from his belt.

~DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~ Miku squealed happily pulling out a chainsaw and running towards the grunt.

"What the?" The grunt said looking scared and taking a step back.

"What's going on here?" A new voice asked.

I looked over to see the green haired boy from before, N as Paige called him.

"I found the girl Lord Ghetsis is looking for Lord N." The grunt announced proudly pointing at Paige who let a squeal and ducked behind her Pokèmon.

The pinkette whimpered slightly, shaking in fear while clinging to her Pokèmon as if her life depended on it.

"Leave her." N said plainly.

"What?" The grunt said confused.

"I said leave the girl alone and if you tell Ghetsis that you even layed eyes on her, I will fire you and make you regret ever even hearing about her." N glared at the grunt.

The grunt quickly nodded and ran off.

N shook his head and turned to Paige. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He sounded worried.

Paige nodded then shook her head answering N's questions in order.

N nodded, and sighed with relief. "Good."

Paige took her Blackboard and scribbled something down before showing us.

Lord N?

N smiled. "I'll tell you later. But for now I think you should keep that Solosis with you. She seems to have taken a quite a liking to you."

With that he left, disappearing into crowds as quickly as he had appeared from them.

Paige smiled and turned to the Solosis, rubbing the top of her head.

The Soslosis nodded, most likely the two were talking telepathically like she does with Samurai and Gardenia.

Paige searched her small bag that Milly had gotten her recently and frowned.

Anyone got a Pokeball?

We all burst out laughing as Milly handed Paige a Pokeball to catch the Sososis with.

Paige tapped it on its head and smiled when it clicked. She sent out her new team member and hugged it tightly.

"So what are you gonna name this one Paige?" Milly asked.

Paige thought for a moment and looked towards the Solosis before smiling.

Her name is Gummie.

Everyone laughed again and nodded. This was sure to be one wild adventure.

*.**.*.**.*.**.*.**.*.**.*.**.*.**.*.**.*

Hello waffles!!! So Paige now has a Solosis, what so you think about that. Now she just needs one more, so does Jake and Milly needs four. So I've planned Paige's final Pokemon but Jake's and Milly's I'll let you choose. But remember, Jake does Gym battles and Milly does contests so yeah. Met me know who you think should get what.

I might not update till next week cause I've got exams so bye bye now

TTFN SMG OUT!!!